Thiam; Nothing but trouble

"No?"

"No."

"Liam...."

"No, Theo."

"Why?"

"Because you're just so....."

"So what? Unreliable? Dangerous? Am I not enough, Liam? Do you hate me?"

"You know I don't hate you. You're always enough for me, maybe too much for me. I just... can't, okay?"

"This is ridiculous." He snorted, shaking his head. Tears were hanging in his eyes, a smile tugged at his lips but it was too depressing to look at. "You're....."

Liam looked down, fidgeting with his hands.

"You're such a dick."

"I know." Liam spoke, his voice devoid of all emotion.

"You're choosing her?"

"I have to."

"I fucking love you so much, you bastard. I want, I need, to hate you. I just can't. That's what not being able to do something is, Liam. You can leave her, but you're a fucking coward. You just want Scott to be proud of you, he'd be more proud of you if you fucking stood up for yourself- for us. You don't love her."

"Theo..." Liam finally had the courage to lift his head and look at the chimera of the room.

"No."

"Please-"

"I love you so fucking much." Theo said, his eyes finally letting the tears detach themselves. The rain outside created such a sad rhythm and beat for them.

"I love you so fucking much." he repeated, turning his back and walking to the door.

"I love you too."

"Don't lie to me, Li."

The nickname made the wolf's heart skip a couple beats.

"I really feel like shit for this, Theo. Don't make this worse."

"You did that yourself."

Don't go.

"Goodbye, Li.

Hope you have a shit life."