Thiam; I'll let you decide.

Requested by: WolfAntler1122
A/N:
Psychopath!Theo is hardly an AU, but here.

"I'll let you decide: Who's the enemy?" Theo snarled, staring at Liam with question.

"You." The young Beta replied, watching as the chimera stalking towards him.

He peered at Scott out of the corner of his eye, the alpha had few injuries- they were deep, but healing. Red eyes glanced back at him in warning.

"I'm the enemy?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?" Theo asked, ocean eyes staring into crystal ones.

Liam looked back towards Scott for a second, a growl being suppressed in his throat. Eyes glowing painfully for a second.

"Are you sure?!" Theo shouted, growing impatient.

"No..." Liam trailed off, his eyes darting between each participant of the room.

Scott. Stiles. Lydia. Malia. Theo.

Four of the five stood cautiously, eyes never leaving the youngest of the entire group.

He knew they wouldn't attack Theo, or more like they couldn't. They had been threatened with Lydia and Stiles' deaths, having knifes digging slowly into their throats.

"What do you want Theo? I'm pretty sure you don't only want reassurance that you aren't the worse person in the world." Scott questioned, becoming equally as impatient.

"I want......Liam."

*Queue gasps* Liam wasn't really all that surprised, but was annoyed that Theo mimicked his packs horror.

"Horrifying, I know." He laughed, tracing a knife along his own jaw and slowly placing it to point at Liam's chest. "But chose your answer carefully. Don't want me to end a few of your packs lives when they're so young, do you? Scott?"

A sharp pain erupted in Liam's heart as the other pressed down, a little too harshly in his own opinion. He'd much prefer it if he wasn't stabbed at all, thank you very much.

"Liam!" Scott growled, noticing his beta's wincing and sudden bleeding. "Theo, just tell us what you want!"

"I already told you, Scotty. I. Want. Liam."

"Stop joking around!"

"I'd insist that you stop joking around, Liam here isn't going to heal- not when he's brutally murdered or foaming from the mouth. Wolfsbane is a bitch."

The pack cursed under their breaths but Liam had a stubborn stoic look on his face. He didn't feel any different. Theo was lying about the wolfsbane, obviously.

"All I want is Liam here to join my pack." He laughed. "Hardly a choice: Die or Live?"

"And the catch?"

"He'll be the alpha's mate, of course."