Scisaac, Allydia, Malira and Sterek; Cliché, A soulmate AU

A/N:
This is a different type of soulmate AU. This will be my third type lmao. Imagine that Isaac and Jackson didn't leave and that Allison already had turned 17 before.....you know. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE TONIGHT.

Rules:
You grow up with no sign of a soulmark. Once, you become 17-a tattoo appears somewhere on your body.

Liam and the others aren't there yet- but Kira and Malia are.

-----------------------------------
"Meh." Scott said, unsure of what he thought of his soulmark. It was a rose, one with a petal falling and a few already scattered at the bottom. It reminded him of The Beauty And The Beast, and he was secretly okay with that. The tattoo was forged into his wrist, right on top of his veins.

"I think it's nice." Lydia said, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, if you're a girl. I bet your soulmate is happy." Jackson remarked, laughing at the others 'misfortune'.

"Dude, It might not be a girl." Stiles whisper-yelled, making sure everyone heard him.

"Call the others."

"You don't really think it's a member of the 'pack', do you?" Lydia asked Scott, grabbing her phone from her bag and group messaging everyone to come.

"Just precaution."

----------------------------------------
"Why are we here?" Derek asked, no one thought it would be him but Scott just said 'pack'. So, here  he is.

"Who has there soulmark?" Stiles asked, looking around the room and ignoring Derek.

There's the queue for everyone but Jackson to put their hands up.

"Seriously?" He muttered.

"Show."

And then they took turns.

Derek was first, showing his lightning tattoo- which was placed on his wrist. For some reason, it looked like the Flash's symbol. Then Stiles freaked out internally.

Lydia was next, showing the flock of birds tattoo on the back of her ear. They took note that Allison had the same.

Then, Scott. That was the time for Isaac to tense up.

Stiles, with his identical-to-Derek's tattoo on his ankle. He chuckled under his breath at everyone's shocked stares. Before the questioning and shouting started, he said "We can do that later." Which quietened the teenagers.

Malia and Kira shared the same, a dagger. Kira's was at the back of her ear and Malia's was on the back of her left shoulder blade. People weren't too shocked at that.

Lastly, Isaac. He was hesitant, but revealed his collarbone; which had a soulmark identical to Scott's.

"SEE IT IS A DUDE!" Stiles shouted at Jackson, who swore a little 'fuck off' at the apparent older teen. "Respect your elders."

"Well, what do you think of it, Isaac? Scott thought it was nice."

"I didn't say that."

"Shut up."

"I thought it was cliché." He answered, also not caring much for Scott's quiet input.