Voiles; Take My Pills And I'm Happy All The Time Part 2

Team_Morey requested a second part to this. So, here it is! It's short, but at least I tried I guess. Hope you like it!

"The nogitsune." Scott stated simply, his fists clenched and voice stern.

He wasn't all too keen. His best friend was pushed against the lockers. Being kissed. By an emo. Who was a guy. Who also happens to be the nogitsune.

The pack, stood by his side, were more confused than anything.

Sure, he was confused- but anger that the nogitsune was back overpowered that.

"Hey, Scott." Stiles waved awkwardly after Void pulled away. "Let's go, No." he pulled on the taller's arm to start walking away.

"No?! You're giving it nicknames now?" He shouted, eyes glowing red for a split second.

"Chill, puppy." Void smiled, grabbing Stiles' hand and guiding him down the halls. "Don't want you having another asthma attack now, do we?"

And, out of spite, he walked- dragging Stiles along with him. But he wasn't really dragging.

And that's what annoyed Scott more.

His best friend willingly walked away with the thing that ruined his life. Took lives.

Took Allison's life.

"What the hell, Stiles?!" Kira shouted, getting angry too. Void did so much to her family, plus it killed so many people.

"He's not your puppet." 'No' stated, turning and frowning slightly. His eyes flickered black, being devoid of all other colour completely.

"And he isn't yours, either."

"At least he is willing to be tied by my strings."

"You possessed him!" Lydia shouted, standing in for Kira, in response.

"Yeah, and it was the time of my life. Other than the kiss that just happened, of course." Stiles said, intently watching the students empty the halls and flood into the many classrooms.

"People died!" Kira shouted in disbelief.

"They do anyway, No made me feel a little less worthless. He made me feel important." The human replied, rolling his eyes to stare into Scott's.

"You aren't worthless, Stiles." The alpha sighed, walking towards his possible ex best friend.

No stood protectively next to Stiles, but allowed the wolf to step close enough. His plan to freak out the pack was still in action, since he just decided to add to it. He smirked.

"Sti-Are you high?" He said in a horrified tone, noticing his dilated pupils.

"Yeah, but that's besides the point." He replied in a hushing manner, pointing at Scott accusingly- which everyone but No was confused about. He just nodded in agreement, with a smug look plastered on his face.

"Goodbye, Scott." Stiles finished, clutching Void's hand in a loving manner. "Come on, No."

"Yes, sir." He saluted dramatically, with his free hand. He winked at Scott. "Bye,bye pups."