Steo; 'Til you set fire to my atmosphere

Song: Wake Up by Eden

Sooo, 6x11 is out. I haven't watched it yet, but I know I will cry around 9999 times- maybe more. I'm actually really hyped for the rest of 6B, though I'm really upset because holy shit it's the last season and it's going to be a shitstorm during the finale.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why have your words got to mean so much to them? They mean nothing to me." Stiles argued, stance defensive and words vicious; as if they were an attempt to threaten Theo. Said Chimera just smirks, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Because you're smart, Stiles. You're so much better than that. Than them." he spits, trying to deter the boy from staying with his so-called pack.

"I'm better than them? You do know I'm human, right? And smart? Excuse me, but last time I checked- Lydia is the one with the brains." he snorts but still kept cautious.

"I know you're human. But void-"

"Void this, void that. What's so goof about a sociopathic, serial killer fox spirit anyways? He wasn't exactly anyone's favourite person."

"They know you, Stiles. You can trick them. Foxes and wolves don't get along, correct?" Theo persuades, smirk still dancing on his lips. Stiles looks down, eyes in thought as silence attacks the scene. "You're not going to leave me."

At that, the humans head snaps up and an annoyed but anxious shimmer appears suddenly in his eyes. His expression showed evidence of confusion, but the chimera knew the boy had made his mind up. He knew that he would disagree, try and go against Theo again-

"Okay."

He has to take a double take on that, and apparently Stiles notices his surprise and confusion; as he states "Okay." again and again and again and then suddenly he's walking and Theo's brain just can't register what the hell he just said.

Did he really just agree that simply?

"what."

"Okay. I said okay." he says whilst stepping towards Theo without hesitation, or at least with not much hesitation. Theo is just casually having a mental breakdown and his expression is one what just screams 'what the actual fuck is happening'- which Stiles has to force himself not the laugh at. "I actually said it quite a few times, actually- and way too many times in my opinion. Not that you care about my opinion, since you're a complete psychopath and all and oh my god did I really just leave my bestfriend, ex bestfriend (?), for a psychopathic chimera who is way too clever, and handsome, for his own good?-"

"You're rambling."

"sorry."

And all of a sudden they're so close, but not too close- but not close enough and both of their minds are just- pretty much dead. Which confuses them even more, because their bodies are itching and scratching to get closer and touch; and they don't know why.

"what are we doing?" Stiles sighs, the shake of his hands connoting his anxiety- yet the bags under his eyes infer exhaustion.

"are we in this together?"

"fuck it, why not?" he smiles and all of a sudden: their hands are intertwined and everything in their heads just click.