Stisaac; Room for Improvement

Isaac sat there, his head in his hands. His mind was racing; 'What am I supposed to do?' 'This is ridiculous.' 'I'm just a noodle, how am I supposed to deal with this?'

Clearly, Stiles had noticed.

The whiskey eyed teen looked across the classroom to figure out why the other had a thoroughly confused expression.

"Isaac!" Stiles whisper-yelled across the room, trying to capture the attention of the wolf. Luckily, said wolf had heard the other teen and answered his call.

"What?"

"What are you thinking about, Izzy?"

"Izzy? Really?" Isaac chuckled at the nickname he had just received.

"Just shut up and answer the question."

"Nothing. I'm fine, Stiles." He answered, his attention returning back to the front of the classroom. The teacher was lecturing the class on something no one actually cared about.

"Liar." Isaac heard Stiles mutter under his breath. He swiftly rolled his eyes to stare at the human. He wasn't amused by Stiles' attitude.

Oh, who was he kidding? Of course he was amused with his attitude; it's Stiles.

Once the wolf realised he had been staring, it was too late. Stiles had a confused expression as he locked eyes with Isaac. Consequently, Isaac blushed a deep rose colour and quickly averted his eyes.

Stiles was intrigued as to why Isaac had reacted that way, but he wasn't surprised. He was a very weird child, but cute nonetheless.

'This is ridiculous' He thought with much aggravation. He was certain they had been in that classroom for over three hours; no one cares about physics that much.

Almost instantly, the bell had rang; signalling for the students to crowd the halls in a rushing tidal wave of death and suffocation.

Stiles always waited behind a few minutes so he doesn't get mauled in the mass of humans, and werewolves.

Though, he wasn't sure which was worse to get mauled by. There's either the really slow, painful and boring mauling of a human. Or the fast, extra painful, yet exciting mauling of a werewolf?

After a few long minutes of questioning which he'd rather be involved in, he was forcefully dragged out of his thoughts by a certain blonde wolf.

"Stiles? You okay?" He heard him say softly against his ear, subsequently sending shivers down his spine.

"Uh, y-yeah." He answered, whipping his head in the direction of the voice; almost hitting Isaac in the face.

"Uh, I was just going to ask: if you were actually going to leave at all?"

"Oh? Yeah, I was just waiting for people to leave." He said whilst he started to work towards the halls.

"Makes sense. They're like beasts."

"Contradicting, but true."

"I'm not lying."

"Yeah, I know." Stiles snorted, rolling his eyes. The sarcasm practically dripping off his words, and bitch slapping Isaac 30 times.

They soon made their way to the car park, after a few minutes of unbearable silence.

"Well, see you tomorrow I guess?" Isaac stated, making it seem like a question.

"Wait, Isaac. Do you want to maybe... hang out?" Stiles asked, looking uncertain whilst messing with his keys in his hands. "Sorry, it was a stupid question. Of course you don't." He said whilst turning around to open the jeep's rusted door.

"Stiles."

"Yes?"

"Sounds fun. Let's go."

"Oh?"

"Why do you sound so surprised?"

"It doesn't matter."

"It doesn't?"

"No, it doesn't, Isaac. Drop it. Let's go."

"O-okay. What do you want to do?" The wolf asked, sounding nervous for an unknown reason.

'Is this a date?' 'A date? With me?' Isaac questioned in his thoughts.

"Uh, I don't know? Why're you asking me?"

"I-I just asked. Should we go...grab something to eat, maybe?"

"Okie, it's a date. Let's go." Stiles stated monotonously, climbing into his jeep.

Isaac's eyes widened at this, he was surprised. Although, he knew Stiles didn't mean it in that way; he was still blushing. Looking like a tomato wasn't on his bucket list, nor did he appreciate the fact Stiles was staring at him. He could see Isaac blushing.

"Izzy? What's wrong?" He asked concerned, getting ready to get out of the car.

"Nothing! Nothing is wrong. Nothing at all." Isaac answered swiftly, the pet name didn't help his situation.

"Well, come on then-" Stiles started, only to notice how red he was; "-oh. Oh. Oh? What's wrong, Izzy? You look a little...red." He smirked.

"No....nothing's wrong." Isaac answered, cringing slightly at the mischievous hum that Stiles created in his throat.

"Awwe, you're so adorable, Izzy."

"Yeah? Well, there's always room for improvement."

A/N:

Thank you so much for reading! Remember to comment, vote and follow! I'd really appreciate it!