A Mix For You.

Sciles~

"Tell me, Scott." Stiles sang, his index finger lifting the his alpha's chin.

"Take it." Scott whispered, looking up at Stiles.

"Take what?"

"Take my hand. My whole life, too."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because there's nothing you wouldn't do for me."

"Correct." Stiles replied, smirking as he leant down and pressed his lips to Scott's.

Slow, but steady.

Stackson~

Jackson loved his smile.

Not the 'fuck you too' smile, or the 'I hate you but you don't know that so I'm going to smile at you to make me feel better about myself' smile.

His actual smile.

The infectious one, the one that enriches himself. The one that made his eyes crinkle and glisten, making the brown orbs go from chocolate to almost amber.

The smile that made him know, Stiles is the beating of his heart.

"I love you." He whispered, watching as a bored face quickly turned to one of those beautiful smiles.

"I love you, too." The boy returned, all emotion seeping through his voice.

It was mesmerising to see that smile.

Stiam~

He knew it.

If he was entirely truthful, he would say he'd known it since he first saw those innocent features.

What did he know?

He knew that the most dangerous drug he had ever taken, had blue eyes and a heart beat.

And apparently an alpha called Scott McCall, too.

"You should have seen the way he was looking at you: like you're the ocean, and he was desperate to drown." Scott had said to Stiles.

"That's ironic- he's the one with the ocean eyes, I'm the one who's drowning."

Scisaac~

"Izzy."

"Scotty."

"Izzy."

"Scotty."

"Would you two get a room?!" Lydia shouted at the two giggling boys, clearly annoyed.

"Blame Izzy."

"No, blame Scotty."

"What's the obsession with the nicknames? Are you in loooooooove?" Stiles asked, stretching 'love'.

Then, they stopped- staring at each other for a split second and then turning their heads to burn holes into Stiles.

"Did I misread the situation? Or did I get bullseye? The whole 'intimidate 'til he cremates' isn't going to give me the crucial answers that I need."

"No!" The two wolves shouted simultaneously, sighing afterwards.

"No?"

"You didn't-"

"-misread the situation." Scott finished for Isaac, noticing his nervousness.

A/N:
Sadly, this is the last of Rapid Fire....

I will go back to weekly updates- starting tomorrow, though!

Every Monday [In England] there will be a new chapter.

Thank you.