Sterek; Say yes.

"I dare you to say yes to everything I say at the pack meeting." Stiles said, crossing his arms and huffing.

Derek, being Derek, was a dick. He decided the human shouldn't go on a 'mission' because it's 'dangerous'.

Does he really think Stiles cares about danger?

"What? Why?"

"If I'm not going, you have to do something in return. That's it." He smirked.

"If you'll make the pack promise never to bring it up again. I know you, I know you'd make it embarrassing for me."

"Deal?"

"Deal."

And that was Derek's first mistake, walking away hurriedly because the teen did a weird chuckle.

But, for Stiles, this was just step one of his master plan.

-------Time Skip, Pack Meeting-----
"Derek?" He questioned, leaning towards the middle of room from his chair- out of anticipation.

"Yes, Stiles?" The brooding wolf turned, a frown plastered to his face.

"Am I your favourite?" Stiles smiled darkly, his eyes trying to remind Derek of their deal.

"Yes." He breathed out, earning surprised stares from the pack.

"Why aren't I your favourite?" Scott asked, pouting out of disappointment- real or fake? Unknown.

"Reasons." Derek said sternly, eyes narrowing at Stiles.

"Do you loooove me?"

The ex-alpha stuttered at the next question, eyes staring in disbelief at Stiles' wide, pleading eyes.

"Y-yes."

More shocked stares.

"Woah, woah, woah- when did this become a thing?" Liam asked, voice cracking at 'this'; he was using his hands to gesture at the two.

"It didn't." He huffed, still in shock from the question.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"What!?"

"Wrong!" The human sighed, lifting his arms to make an 'X' symbol. "Try again."

"Fine."

"Nope."

"Okay?"

"Nearly there, don't tell me you're losing your memory now, Der!" He smiled again, chuckling when he said 'Der'- a nickname he hadn't used before.

Derek was.....Derek. No one could tell what he was thinking.

"Yes."

"To which bit?"

"Yes?"

"No! Will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes!" He shouted, arms flailing. Since when does Derek flail his arms? Or even move from his annoyed stance?

"'Kay, cool. See you Saturday." Stiles waved, walking out of the loft. "Der." He winked.

Then the pack went into a frenzy when he left, Derek ended up being brutally attacked.

A/N:
I'm so sorry for whatever the fuck this was.

I was busy, I'm sorry again! I was at bowling and my family nearly got kicked out because we're an embarrassment and all failures.

Not everyday you see someone fly down the alleyway.

Or throw a ball wrong so it went flying and hit someone else's flying ball.

A lot more happened, trust me. It has been a long ass night.