Soulmates Au; Thiam, Scisaac, Allydia, Sterek and Malira are all mentioned.

A/N:

Again, here are the rules:

Red: Never touched soulmate.

Black: Have touched soulmate.

Scar: Soulmate is dead.

Blue: Rejected.

Honestly, this chapter is a mess but I had to stay true to the 'Rapid Fire' that I promised.

"Theo?" Liam asked, still cuddled up in Theo's arms- subsequently still on his tiptoes- which, sadly, was wearing him out slightly.

"Hmm?" Theo hummed, removing his gave from his soulmark down towards the top of Liam's head- soon having to pull his head back slightly as the other teen moved to look up at him.

"The pack is gonna be pissed."

"Why?"

"Well, you aren't exactly their favourite person in the world. Plus, Scott's super protective of-"

"Scott knows." Theo cut in, sighing slightly in exasperation  - knowing Liam is going to be mad at Scott for the rest of eternity for not telling him.

"What?! What do you mean 'Scott knows'? He would've told me, right?"

"No."

"That bastard." Liam laughed, separating himself from Theo- who groaned at the loss of contact. He kind of regretted the choice of telling Liam that.

Suddenly, Liam was bursting through the front door of Stiles' house- not even apologising to said teen; who was shouting at Liam for slamming the door upon opening it.

"Dude?!" Liam questioned, slightly louder than the average person who would say 'dude'. But people who say 'dude' are probably high 24/7 anyways. (A/N: I just roasted myself)

"What?" Scott asked once he noticed his beta glaring literal daggers at him.

"You knew?" Liam asked, placing a hand on one of his hips in annoyance- soon a mythical Theo appeared behind him.

"Knew what?" Stiles asked cautiously, watching Scott turn his head in, what he presumed, shame.

"That Theo is my soulmate." Liam answered quickly, before diverting his attention back to his alpha.

And then the confusion happened.

Stiles was all over the place, questioning the two werewolves- one of which was still glaring and the other was trying to explain- as well as pointing his finger at Theo; who, in return, said 'Pointing is rude'. Lydia was seated at the table still, conversing with Kira; the two of them clearly weren't surprised and when asked about it, by Stiles, said 'Have you seen their soulmarks?' and Kira just nodded in agreement. Malia was pinching herself in the confused daze, and clearly in her lifetime never imagined something like this to happen.

Stiles, still hyperventilating partially, looked at everyone's soulmarks- even his own?- and tried to figure out who was with who. He, himself, had 'Brooding' written on his wrist in black ink. He already knew Derek was his soulmate but he checked anyways. Kira had 'Intimidating' on her wrist, he looked back into her eyes to see her motioning towards Malia. So, in caution, he checked her wrist too- and saw 'Strong' in a dark, jet black. Lydia had 'Forceful' as a scar, and she explained as to how 'Allison was quite a force to be reckoned with' in a heartbreakingly, sad tone. Though, he already knew about Scott's Isaac situation and didn't do anything to bother him, not that he could anyway since Liam was threatening him.

Theo, in his permanently calm state, stood by the door laughing at Liam; who couldn't actually form correct sentences due to his inability to not be awkward.

"God, fuck, okay, Scott. You-You- God! Why didn't you? I could kill you right now, apart from I won't! Because- You! Ugh!" Liam threatened(?) weakly at Scott, who was trying not to laugh but couldn't help but at least make some weird noises in the process.

'This pack is useless.' Stiles thought.