Nightmares; Stiam, Sterek slightly implied

A/N:
Hey! In this one shot I decided that Jackson never left and the entire pack lives together in a pack house.

You would've thought that Stiles would have an idea what to do. You would've thought, since he's dealt with them firsthand, he would know what to do when Liam started screaming in his sleep.

But, no. He was left thoroughly confused. Mainly due to the fact he was usually the one having the nightmares; not stopping them.

"Right. Right, okay, this is great. Should I ask for help? No, face the problems; not facebook them." Stiles mumbled to himself whilst pacing towards Liam's restless and disturbed figure.

"You can do this." He added whilst patting himself on the back and standing in front of a distressed, angry werewolf.

He grabbed Liam's shoulders and started to shake him repeatedly. "Liam, you rebellious little shit." Stiles repeated to shake him until he stirred, but he was still clearly having a night terror. His face was scrunched up in pain and fear?

"Liam, I swear wake up!" He yelled, trying not to gain the attention of the rest of the pack. Thank God for sound proof walls though. If the walls weren't sound proofed then Derek would surely rip their throats out. 'Sourwolf.' He thought.

"Liam, wake the fuck up!" He yelled again, raising his voice slightly higher. He may, or may not, have slapped Liam a few times.

Suddenly, the wolf opened his crystal eyes and panted; as his breathing was contorted.

"Shit." Liam managed with uneven breaths.

"You okay, Wolfie?" Stiles asked, rubbing his back reassuringly. "You nearly gave me a stroke."

"Hmm? Yeah, sorry about that." Liam grumbled sleepily, rubbing his right eye with his left hand.

"Good." Stiles sighed, removing his hand from the younger teen's back. Said teen frowning lightly at the loss of contact.

Both of them laid back down, staring at each other. They were mesmerising each others face, the way their eyes hid stolen sunlight; never dull. The way their breaths mixed. Stiles had slept next to Liam last night because Liam, innocently, had asked him to. He must've known he was going to have a rough night. Plus, the two of them had grown closer the past few weeks; that's probably why Liam asked him instead of someone else. Probably.

"Ugh." Liam managed, rolling his eyes.

"What?" Stiles asked curiously, laughing slightly even though he was worried.

"Nothing." The younger managed, rolling his eyes again and turning his head to stare at the plain white ceiling.

"Yeah, keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you'll find a brain back there." Stiles drawled, kind of offended that Liam wouldn't tell him what was wrong. "Seriously, what's wrong?" He asked again, worry lacing his voice as he other didn't laugh at his sarcasm.

"I don't remember."

"You don't remember what's wrong? Your name? Oh, please say you forgot that one thing I did yesterday." Stiles rushed, sitting up quickly; probably giving himself whiplash.

"Oh, i'm never going to forget that. What sane being would ever mistake ecstasy for aspirin?"

"Jackson drugged me!"

"No, Jackson drugged the side stash and you didn't listen to his warning."

"Either way! I was basically drugged." Stiles exclaimed. "Anyway, what don't you remember?" He asked, laying back down and resting his head on his arm.

"I don't remember what happened in the nightmare."

"Well, that's not exactly weird."

"But you're weird. Nothing's exactly out of the normal for you." Liam chuckled, looking back at Stiles.

"I take offence."

"You should."

"Rude." Stiles retorted, snorting afterwards. "Come here." He said, allowing the worry to return to his voice.

"What?"

"Come here."

"I heard you, but why?"

"Do I need to explain? Come here." He said, gripping Liam's arm in aggravation. "You're so much trouble."

"Well, you're not exactly easy." He answered, slightly regretting his word choice. He scooted over to Stiles and held their hands together.

"Sleep." Stiles said, looking at the clock for a split second and returning to look back at Liam.

"But-"

"Sleep, Liam." He shushed, gripping his hands tighter.

"You're bossy."

"You're a dick."

A/N:

Thank you for reading!

Remember to vote and comment! I'd really appreciate it.