Scisaac; Surfaced.

A/N:
Soulmate AU:
Only see the colour of soulmates eyes until kissed soulmate- ultimately seeing all colours in the world (kiss anywhere; cheek, lips, hand etc.) Set before the nogitsune.
------------------

Scott only really saw blue.

Blue, blue, blue.

It became quite boring, if he was honest. Sure, seeing a beautiful, sky, crystal shade constantly wasn't too bad- reminded him his soulmate was there.

He just didn't know where, exactly.

Seeing Stiles with Derek infuriated him, why didn't he have his own perfection?

And he loved Allison, no doubt. He just didn't love her.

Kissing the girl was painful, he remembers feeling so hurt as soon as he felt her skin under his lips- nothing changed, no colour latched onto her hair, no colour spread across the world.

Still a plain, old blue. His acquaintance; ocean. The only reason he actually knew the ocean was actually blue was thanks to Stiles, the human came in handy when telling him the true colours of the earth. The sun- yellow, the grass- green, his very own lips- peach. He thought peach was a fruit?

Scott was falling fast, when he met that Isaac boy. He felt a pull ever since they met, which was quite a while ago. And he was so close to giving in and touching him. With his lips. As you do.

A quiet Saturday, no trouble around- as far as the alpha knew. Seated with Isaac on his bed, playing games, sneaking glances at the other.

"Scott?" A voice sounded in the room, he peered over at Isaac again.

"Yeees?"

"What colour do you see?"

The question was sudden, catching Scott off guard. Cautiously he answered, "Blue."

"Oh. I see brown."

"I've heard about that colour. Apparently, I have brown eyes."

"It's nice. Amber isn't as plain as people say, it's.... pure. People say it's bland, dark- I say it's soft, relaxing. But fierce." Isaac smiled. "I heard from Stiles that I have blue. Crystal."

"Blue's nice. Vast, peaceful." Scott smiled back.

Then it clicked.

Blue. Brown. Blue. Brown.

They'd heard their eyes were those colours. Their eyes widened, staring at the other individual in the room.

"Should we...?"

"Try?" Scott finished, voice breaking- he really fucking hoped today he'd finally see purple, pink, colour.

"I mean..."

"We could."

Scott had slowly become bored of blue, sure it was pretty- amazing even.

He'd heard stories of red, green, white.

Colour.

He'd waited for colour.

But when his lips touched that boy's, colour was spiralling free.

He'd waited for colour. But he didn't care for it once he felt soft lips against his.