Sciles; you always managed to find me

Requested by: YourYodaStilesIs
--------------

Heart pounding, breath hitching, legs weak from all this running.

He's searching, he's running- waiting to turn that corner and see-

"Scott!" He hears, and his ears pick up instantly. Turning, he smiles so widely- he fears his face would just break. Somehow. Don't question logic.

"Stiles!" He shouts back, sprinting as fast as he could (without raising suspicion) and leaps into his best friend's open arms.

"Ah, it's good to see you again, dude!" Stiles says in his ear, not caring about the looks they receive from strangers; mainly the ones Scott pushed out the way to get to the other.

"You too, man." Scott states, leaning out of the embrace slightly to gaze at the other boy.

"Oh, dude, so much has happened since you left to Paris, Scott." Stiles laughs, intertwining their hands and leading Scott out of the airport. Said wolf just giggles and says "Yeah, like what?"

"Hmmm, you'll see."

"Stiles....." he whines, but is still grinning nonetheless.

"Scott....." the human mocks, his grasp on the other's hand hardening and pulling him forcefully forward to hug him again. "I missed you so much, man."

Scott leans into him, before reaching away to plant a kiss on Stiles' forehead. "Missed you more, dude."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Dude, just-"

"Nope!" Stiles smiles, popping the p and walking away happily as Scott catches up. "You can't beat me on this. I love you more, period." he finishes before stopping to peck a kiss on Scott's lips, "bitch."