Chapter 41

Seokjin pov.

I was thrown into my cell but I just laid on the ground. The pain in my body wasn't as painful as the pain in my heart.

Im never going to see him again..

I never got to say sorry..

I never got to say bye..

I sat up and hugged my knees as more tears escaped from my eyes.

I herd something or someone move, I lifted my head and saw a figure in the corner.

A cloud of paranoia and panic rained down on me and I stood up and backed away.

"Whos there?"

The figure began to move and it stood up and began to walk towards me.

"I said whos th-"

My words caught in my throat when the person stepped out into the light.
My heart rate began to increase and I stepped towards the person. Tears cascaded down my face more and more when his eyes stared back into mine.

"Namjoon?"

I waited for a response and it came,

"Jin?"

I ran into the his arms and sobbed.

"Namjoon.. Im sorry, I shouldn't have run away Im sorry I messed up Im sorry.."

My voice cracked at the end and I hid my head into Namjoons shoulder as he whispered, "Its okay, Its okay.."

"But.. how did you get here?"

"I.. I was out looking for you cause y-you were missing. This guy, h-he said he knew where you were. I asked where and he said you.. you were kidnapped and were to be sold into the black market and I.. I dont know what came over me but I, I almost killed him Jin.."

His voice dropped to a whisper, "I don't really remember coming here but when I woke up, I woke up here.. I thought.. I thought I had lost you forever.."

I pulled him back into my arms and we both stayed silent with our arms wrapped around each other.

I broke away when I herd someone scream.

Yoongi..

I could hear Jimin yelling and the sound of chains thrashing around.

The menacing sound of a whip or weapon moving at a fast pace echoed through the dark corridor.