Chapter 34

Jimin pov.

I woke up the next morning to my door slamming open waking everyone up and startling me.

My heart was beating mildly as I watched the person walk in with fire in his eyes.

My father spotted me and walked over to me, I could feel myself becoming pale. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and held me up by it as he screamed in my face,

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

I couldn't find my voice cause I was frightened and I ended up opening and closing my mouth like a fish desperately trying to breath. I grabbed his hand that was clutched tightly around my shirt and tried getting him to let go. However he pulled me in tighter and yelled once more,

"TELL ME WHERE THE HELL SHE
IS!!"

"S-She-"

I stopped but right when I did he gripped my collar and slammed me into the floor. I groaned as I hit the hard floor and my wound that turned into a bruise ached from the impact.

Yoongi got up and got closer but I shot him a look and his eyes said he was angry but his body moved back to where he was.

I could feel the other's eyes on me as they watched my father crouch down next to me as I sat up. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head.

"Ill ask this one more time, where is your mother?"

I looked at him straight in the eyes. There was nothing to pity about, I tightened my fist on my side and then swung straight into the side of his face, right in the jaw. He fell backwards and clutched his jaw as I rubbed my aching hand. However he got back up and kicked me right where the bruise was and I waled in agony as Yoongi shot up.

I mouthed 'Don't' and he glanced to my father and back to me and then mouthed back 'Im sorry'

He pounced on my fathers back and my father began flaling around trying to slam Yoongi into a wall but Seokjin ran up and punched him in the eye and Yoongi wrapped his legs around my fathers arms as Ji woo and Jin began trying to take my father down.

I tried standing up only to fall down again from the excruciating pain that I felt in my side. Ji woo noticed and left to come help me sit up on the couch.

Seokjin was getting quite alot of punches in and leaving marks but I saw a slight smirk appear on my fathers face as he met eyes with me one more time before he stopped smirking.

It all happened so fast. He slammed Yoongi back into the wall and Yoongi fell to the floor with a groan and he punched Seokjin in the face leaving a large mark and he spat out a small amount of blood. He then walked over to me as the aching had faded replaced by a growing fear.

Seokjin and Ji woo stood in front of me like guards but my father harshly shoved them to the ground and gripped my shirt and dragged me out of my room. I was simply too weak to fight back cause of the pain but I glanced back to my room to see the others watching as I get dragged away.

I was dragged into a dark area and thrown against the wall and I laid on the stone floor as I watched my father stand over me.

"Im not letting you out till you tell me where she is."

He slammed the door and I listened as his footsteps faded away.

○○○

Thank you so much for 1.5k reads and 200 votes it means a lot. I came to write cause im kinda sad about something but ill be alright. I start school again in a couple weeks on August 21st. If im not as active Im probably busy with school work.