Chapter 8

Jimin pov.

It was dinner and I was seated at my usual spot waiting for the food to be brought out.

Once I saw the kitchen door swing open, I scanned the waiters ans waitresses looking for Yoongi. When I caught his eye I gave him a small smile but he sent a sad one back.

I frowned. He brought out food for my parents and he passed me but didn't spare a glance.

I felt my heart drop and I ate my food in silence. Once I finished eating I excused myself and I went into the kitchen to look for him.

I spotted the chef, "Have you seen Yoongi?"

"He said his head hurt and headed off to his room."

Did something happen to him? I went to his room and knocked on his door. No answer.

Did I do something wrong?

I thought it was going well?

It was getting late and I went to my room and looked at the sky from the balcony. The moon was up and I felt an empty feeling in my chest.

I tried to sleep it away.

The next day at breakfast I didn't see Yoongi. I asked the chef again, "He said his stomach was hurting."

I read a book outside for most of the day and when noon came and it was time for lunch I quickly walked to the kitchen.

I saw Yoongi in the corner chopping onions. "Yoongi!"

He looked up but then continued to cut the onions. I walked up to him, "Yoongi?"

He put the onions into a bowl and walked away. Must be busy.

I sadly walked to my seat at the table and sat down. Once I saw them coming out I sat up straight and was on the lookout for Yoongi.

Once I did I tried waving to him but he ignored me. His eyes were icy but I could see it, I can see the glint of sadness behind them. I turned back to my food and continued to eat.

Once again when I finished eating I tried to catch him before he left but he was gone. I knocked on his door, nothing.

I tried turning the door knob, locked. I knocked again, "Yoongi? Are you in there?"

All I got was a muffled "No."

I sighed as I walked away back to my bedroom. I laid on my bed and I wondered what did I do wrong. What it something I said? Did I do something?

"Im sorry Yoongi.."

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

○○○

My gosh. I said I'd try to make the chapters longer but this one's shorter than the chapter before. Also double update aye.