Chapter 30

Kings pov.

Servants were asking where Jimin was. But I knew exactly where he is. I know what happens in the town at night.

Its been awhile and I was simply waiting for him to storm back here threatening me. Or the 'boss' coming back telling me its been done. The things I could easily get him to do by just saying "Yoongi." Ive known Jimin wasnt straight, Ive known all along.

I can't exactly make him straight, so I use it for my own entertainment. Jimin is quite ignorant and weak. Its very easily to manipulate him. I laugh at his 'attempts' to frighten me. Him thinking he would actually be a good ruler makes me laugh till tears brim my eyes.

I laughed at just the thought of it.

Suddenly the door slammed open and my eyes widened at the person breathing heavily in the doorway.

○●○●
Jimin pov.

I slammed the door open and gasped for air that was taking too long to travel to my lungs. I met eyes with the person I hated most and he smirked at me.

I gritted my teeth, "You planned all this didn't you. You wanted me gone."

He stood up and walked over to me, the shitty smirk still on his face.

"Sonnnn.. how could you think that from your father?"

The sarcasm was obvious in his voice.

I felt the anger from all these years bubbling inside me. All the times Ive held back. All the times when I told myself, its not worth it.

"Hmm, wheres Yoongi?"

"Dont bring him into this."

"How did you manage to escape anyway?"

"I had help thats all. I didn't come back here to talk, I'll be back but I'm gunna bring people. People that helped me, and they're going to stay here with me. You are not going to touch or harm them, I won't hold back on protecting my friends."

He shrugged and walked away, "Alright."

"I- " I stopped myself before I could look any more stupid. He really just let me, well that's a first.

I checked the time, 7:24 am.

I ran out the door back to the shop.

○○○

Honestly my writing sucks so much idk I have 900 reads. Thanks for 900♡ This chapter was a filler but I have like 1/4 of the plot set out for what happens next. Ugh I need motivation. Sorry for the shitty chapter.