Chapter 33

Jimin pov.

When the others came back to my room and were all clean and rested I explained to then what had happened with my mother. The doorway I used when I took Yoongi out for the midnight star gazing was my plan but I needed some help.

Yoongi and I were to take my mother to the door and help her mainly get out of the palace, Seokjin was to keep watch, Ji woo was to come with Yoongi and I and take care of my mother till we reached the door then join Seokjin on lookout for my father, Twiddle dee and Twiddle dumb were to watch out for servants and mainly other people.

~timeskip to two days later; night.~
(Im lazy)

My mother said she would be out of the room at 1:25 am.

I made sure that the passage door was clear in advance. I glanced at the clock and it was 12:59 almost 1.

Ji woo was waiting in the hallway for my mother while Taekook was scanning the hallways. Taehyung didnt really need to roll on the floor and hold up finger guns but I didn't complain.

Seokjin quietly waiting alongside Ji woo.

1:10 am.

We waited.

1:15 am

We waited.

1:25 am

We remained silent and waited for my mother to come out.

1:28 am

She wasn't coming and I began to get paranoid and worried.

Finally when it turned 1:32 am I herd whispering and I squinted in the dim light and I saw my mothers face.

I sighed in relief and walked over to embrace her. She apologized for being late cause she was trying to be cautious.

I led her to the passage wall and turned the lightswitch. She gasped as it opened and grinned widely.

"Just head straight down and then at the end theres a door, just push it open and you're outside. You can only come back in through another passage door but Im assuming you don't need to. From there just head on out through the field and you can find your way to a carriage I prepared for you."

Even while crying she looked like she was made to be queen.

"I thought Id never see my family again. Thank you so much son, I hope we meet again. I love you so much."

We embraced and she kissed my cheek before grabbing her small bag and rushing down the passageway. I watched as she ran and the wall moved back into place silently.

I sadly smiled and turned to Yoongi tears brimming my eyes, impatiently waiting to fall.

"I found someone who truly loved me this whole time and they leave.. I never knew how much I would miss her till now. Yoongi it hurts.. it hurts so much."

My voice trailed off at the end cause I began crying and I couldn't find my voice. Yoongi quickly pulled me into his arms and held me tightly as I burried my face into his shoulder and wept.

Yoongi began to whisper calming things and rubbed little circles on my back to sooth and calm me down.

"It'll be alright."

"Everything will be alright."

"You have me, and I love you so much."

"I'll never leave you."

"I promise."