Chapter 21

Yoongi pov.

The scene that was happening in front of me was like something out of a movie really.

Though my whole life could be a grammy winning movie too though.

My eyes caught with Jimin and he smiled softly at me before turning his attention to the screaming and bangs from down the hall.

I herd Taehyung sigh as he stared out the door with sad eyes. Jungkook turned to Jimin and I and said, "Look. I really don't want to hurt any of you guys. I wanna help you both get out of here, we both do."

I nodded slowly, still suspicious.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other before nodding and lowering their masks.

Taehyung unchained Jimin as Jungkook unchained me. The first thing I did when I was unchained was run to Jimin and embrace him as I ran my hands through his hair. I could finally wrap my arms around him like Ive wanted to do for so long.

"Are you two together?"

Taehyung cocked his head to the side, but there was a glint in his eyes.

Jimin released me and smiled brightly at Taehyung before smiling at me, gripping my hand. It sounds cliche but I felt electricity from my hand travel to the rest of my body.

"Yes. We are."

I watched out of the corner of my eye as a large smile grew onto Taehyungs face and he started jumping around really giddy as Jungkook smiled.

"Jungkook!! Oh my god the prince isnt straight! Ohmygodtheprinceislikeus.. OH MY GOD THE PRINCE IS LIKE US!"

I laughed at his childish actions but they were cute.

I squeezed the small hand that fit almost perfectly in mine and smiled.

The moment was ruined though. Another man came in and I could see the wave of fear flood Taehyung and Jungkooks eyes.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Taehyung stepped forward and put his mask back on, "I'm taking him to boss."

He man stepped forward. His eyes were menacing. He didnt seem to have a nametag so I couldn't identify his name.

He pushed Taehyung back into the wall and Jungkook looked like he was going to do something but stopped.

"If you're planning anything, just know that I'll find out and if you are.. you won't get far. I'm doing this not only for me but for you Taehyung. Don't do anything idiotic."

Taehyung gripped the mans hands and pushed him away.

"Hoseok. You out of most people know me and how much I hate it here. I hate hurting people. I hate hearing the screams of innocent people. I hate seeing them die in front of me. I hate everything about this place."

I could see the pain in his eyes as he stared back at 'Hoseok'.

Hoseok sighed and turned away.

"Taehyung.. as much as I'd like to protect you. I can only do so much."

Jungkook finally stepped in.

"But he won't be alone. I'll be there and they will too."

He pointed at Jimin and I.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows at Jimin and I.

"Wait.."

He started walking towards Jimin and I took a step forward but Jungkook grabbed my arm. He eyed Jimin and stared at his face while Jimin stared him back in the eyes. I suddenly had an erge to tackle him.

"Arent you the prince?"

"I am."

Hoseok suddenly got down to his knees and lowered his head.

"I apologize for any rude behavior I've done or for any bad treatment that has been affected on you."

Jimin's eyes softened as he bent down too. Hoseok raised his head and was too close to Jimin for my liking but I was being held back by Jungkook.

"You've done nothing wrong. I can tell you don't like it here ether. Why don't you help us all get out of here instead. I respect you as much as you respect me. I've been through much worse than this, don't worry. We'll all get through this."

Jimins words and voice were calm and sweet. Hoseok's eyes softened and his strong wall seemed to have broken down.

"I've been here for so long I've given up on trying to get out a long time ago.. I just wanted to see my sister.. I hate it here just as much as Taehyung does. I've wanted to go home for years, I've seen so many people die and get hurt but I can't do anything to help them. Ive always hated myself for hurting
and ignoring these people when they're on the verge of death giving me pleading eyes before their life is taken from them. Everynight when I close my eyes I see them staring at me. Every morning when I wake up I can hear the scream of someone who doesn't deserve to die. Every night I hear multiple more screams and more people are taken into this hell hole.."

Hoseok was already crying and his tears dripped off the tip of his nose and hit the ground.

Jimin put his hand on Hoseoks and my stomach turned but I knew it was for good. He brushed his hand on Hoseok cheeks and pulled him in for an embrace.

"Its alright.. its alright.. We'll get out of here. I promise you we will. You'll see your sister again and you'll be happy again, I promise."

Hoseok wrapped his arms around Jimin and sobbed while his voice cracked as he spoke.

"I dont want to hurt anymore.."

Jimin rubbed his back and let him cry.
"Once we get out you won't have to hurt.."

Jimin was an angel. He was the most sweetest, caring, understanding person Ive ever met. He can make me smile and cry at the same time. I can have deep conversations or just random ones about hamsters with him for hours.

My stomach still felt twisted at the sight. I wanted to trust Hoseok and Taekook but I just have my suspicions.

Ive never been one to trust easily.

○○○

Ive had a bit of writers block but Im back again. Thanks for the support and please feel free to comment, I really love reading them. Long chapter update for my absence. I will continue to work hard♡