Chatper 37

Yoongi pov.

I gasped as I listened, I swore I herd his voice. His beautiful soft voice..

"Yoongi.."

Dispite the pain I whipped around to see Jimin laying on the ground struggling to get up. There was blood on his forearm and it looked like it was fresh but also had dried up.

I tightened my grip on my rib and crawled over to him as he tried his best to sit up.

I embraced him as soon and I was close enough, he rested his forehead against mine and whispered jokingly, "Why does this keep happening?"

For a moment we were staring into one another's eyes till my gaze shifted down to his lips.

I shifted my head and pressed my lips onto his and we kissed passionately. My hand found its way into his soft silky hair and his arms wrapped and rest comfortably around my neck. We kissed until we had to pull away for air. He breathed heavily and his lips turned pink matching his cheeks.

His eyes caught mine and he whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too."

He smiled but then winced and clutched his side and groaned.

My expression hardened.

"Let me see."

He coiled back into the wall and shook his head. But when I crawled over and touched the bottom of his shirt he didnt refuse. Instead he looked away as I lifted his shirt.

His chest and sides were colored in purple and blue bruises. He had a small cut bleeding but it wasnt alot. I touched his chest and he flinced.

I sighed and kissed the middle of his chest and pulled his shirt back down.

I whispered silently but Im sure he herd me anyway, "Im gunna kill him for this."

And I laid down on his thigh as he rested his head against the wall.

○○○

Sorry for being so inactive ack. Ive been busy. This was a filler, Ill try to make the next chapter longer and it will get more interesting I promise. Its my girlfriends birthday tomorrow so I have something to do, im in the car rn so im updating aha. Ive also gotten into this group called 'Gfriend' there songs are really good and they have really nice vocals.