Chapter 1

Jimin pov.

"It was very nice meeting you! I hope we can meet again!" The girl that was right in front of me squealed.  I plastered a fake smile on my face and nodded my head as she left.

As soon as the door shut I turned around to be faced by my father.

"How was she?"

"Dreadful."

My father's smile disappeared as he gave me a stern look. "That's the 8th one this week son." I looked up at him since he was obviously taller than I am, "I have no interest in the women that you offer or bring me. They are ether all too chatty or they don't talk at all. I don't wish to waste my time talking with useless plastics." My dad shook his head and sighed before disappearing around the corner.

Another hour of my life. Wasted.

I was once again bored so I took a stroll around the garden and smiled as I saw the butterflies and the pretty flowers blooming. I looked up at the sky and saw there were no clouds but there was a slight breeze, it was a nice day. But Soon I got hungry and I grew tired of being outdoors and I went to explore the kitchen.

I walked in and I saw the chef giving orders and preparing for lunch. Everyone looked busy and were doing their jobs. Then I herd a crash over by the sinks, and as I turned the corner I saw a boy who I didn't recognize picking up the dishes he dropped and a man that was scolding him.

He noticed I was watching him and looked up at me, expressionless, and continued cleaning . He picked up the undamaged plates while the others were sweeping the broken pieces.

After the plates were cleaned and everyone calmed down I walked over to talk to him.

"Hello, my name is Jimin."

"Yeah, I know.", He scoffed went back to washing the undamaged plates.

"So can I ask what your name is?"

"No." And he walked away to wash his hands.

I blinked a couple times before I walked up to him and tried again.
"What's your name?"

"Why do you need to know, it's not like you're gunna remember. Might as well call me server boy."

"What's got you in a bad mood?"

"This is how I always am."

I decided to leave him alone. For now.
I mightve found something to prevent my boredom after all.

○○○

I hope you enjoyed my first chapter of Crowns I haven't written in a long time and this is my first fanfic, but I hope to improve and make this story more interesting.