Chapter 6

Yoongi pov.

He gripped my hand and we practically mom walked to.. a wall.
We stopped and he let go of my hand which made mine feel cold and empty. I looked at him with confusion and he giggled as he pushed on a brick and the wall turned, reveling a passageway. I didn't know he could giggle, but it was damn adorable.

He took my hand again and I felt a small smile grow onto my face.

After minutes of walking he stopped and I ended up bumping into him. I staggered backwards but he still held my hand.

"You ready?"

He pulled down a lever and pulled on my hand and walked out. I've never seen something so beautfiul.. we walked out into a field and looking up at the sky were billions of stars illuminating the sky. There were no clouds and the moon was shining it's brightest. It was goregous. He tugged on my arm and laughed as he dragged me up the hill.

As soon as we reached the top I could see a blanket set out and a little basket. He pulled me over and we both sat down. This was, I'm not lying, the cutest thing and the cheesist thing anyone's ever done for me.

There were little sandwiches and tea in the basket. But we didn't touch any of it. Instead he laid down and put one arm under his head and one arm extended and he patted to a spot next to him. I realized he wanted me to lay down with him so I crawled over and gently laid my head down on his arm but I kept my space, that was until he moved his arm and pulled me closer.

He laughed? "Are you okay?" I nodded my head.

I don't what it was but I felt comfortable and protected around Jimin. He makes me feel safe, feel loved, feel like I'm not useless.. I wrapped my arms around him and I laid my head on his chest and  listened to his heart beat. His heartbeat was soothing and calming speeding up occasionally.

●○●○

Jimin pov.

I took in the moment to look at his face once again. He was beautiful..

His jawline was sharp and his nose was cute. The little puffs of air that came out of his mouth when he was sleeping was the cutest thing and it made my heart pound. I don't know what had happened but I was entranced by this boy, like I was under a spell. But I didn't want the spell to be broken. I wanted to stay with him. I haven't even known him that long, yet still, I didn't want to leave him.

My eyelids felt heavy and I wrapped my arms around him and drifted off to sleep.