Chapter 5

Jimin pov.

It was noon and I had went to the kitchen once again to visit server boy. I walked into the kitchen to find him cutting up some shrimp for lunch. Before I could walk up to him, he flinched and dropped his knife and as I moved closer I noticed he cut his hand and it was bleeding.

He sucked in air from his teeth and gripped his palm. I rushed towards him.

"Oh my god, are you alright?"

He turned surprised/shocked to see me but still walked with me to the infirmary.

When he walked out I made sure to inspect his hand closely and I told the chef to give him the rest of the day off.
He gave me a small smile, "Thanks."
I smiled and we went for another walk again.

It was later in the evening and it was dinner. I watched as the servants each exited the kitchen doors with a dish or meal in each hand. He winced once from bumping into a plate with his hand but acted like nothing happened.

I ate my food quickly and excused myself. I went into the kitchen to find him drying the dishes. I went up to him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder and whispered, "Tonight at 9 meet me by my bedroom door."

He turned with a look of confusion on his face but still nodded.

I smiled and exited the kitchen.

●○●○●
Yoongi pov.

I was confused at why he told me to meet him at his bedroom door, but I was curious.

It was 8 pm at the moment so I still had an hour. I went back to my room. When I stepped into my room the first things I see are the old pictures of my siblings on the table. I picked them up and looked at the photos remembering the farm, I sigh as I set them back down nostalgic memories aren't what I should be thinking of right now.

I decided to read a book in the meantime. I read at least 6 chapters before I got bored and checked the time.

8:45 pm

I got up and changed into a white tshirt and some jeans, fixed my hair and checked the time again.

8:53 pm

I started heading out to Jimins room. It was dark and the moon lit through the windows of the palace. Finally I reached his room and before I could knock the door opened.

I was greeted by a handsome smiling Jimin in a white silk shirt with silk pants. He took my hand, "C'mon."

Once he pulled me in he shut the door behind me and pulled me close and whispered, "Tonight let's go on a palace night adventure." He grinned like a little kid and I laughed.

I used to think Jimin was a snotty rude brat that bragged about being a prince and having money. But now I realize he's the exact opposite. Maybe the privileged aren't all bad.

I smiled as he gripped my hand and opened the door.

○○○

Sorry if it's kinda boring. I have Exams next week, but summer is soon I'll work harder on getting more chapters published.