Chapter 4

Jimin pov.

It was 2 in the afternoon, Yoongi had some free time so I took him out into the garden. I knocked on his room and he opened the door looking sleepy but while dressed nice.

"You ready?" I smiled.

A small smile appears on his face.

"Yeah sure."

I excitedly grab his hand and we rush outside eager to see the beautiful garden.

As soon as we step outside he stares at the scenery in awe. I watch as his eyes widen as he smiles a gummy smile.
I knew he was attractive before but looking at him now, in the sunlight with a smile, he was simply gorgeous. I grinned at how happy he looked and I walked up and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Do you like it?"

He turned to me and smiled brightly, "I do."

I don't know what it was but when he flashed that beautiful smile I felt my heart skip a beat.

We took a walk around the large garden and I explained each flower and insect that we saw. I loved the way he noticed everything and asked me questions with bright eyes.

But as we were walking his smiled faded slightly and his gaze shifted to the ground.

"Being out here with all these flowers reminds me of the farm my family had."

I watched as his eyes watered up and I invited him to sit on the bench with me. When we both sat down I asked him if he could tell me what had happened and he did so without hesitation. A couple times he had to take a break to recompose himself as I sat quietly and waited.

Hearing what had happened saddened me and I couldn't help but wonder who would hurt someone like him in such a cruel way.

It was getting late and dinner was soon so he had to go. But before he left I grabbed him by the wrist.

"Can we hang out tomorrow too?

He smiled a small smile and nodded his head. I sighed in relief and headed off to dinner.

○●○●
Yoongi pov.

I was surprised I opened up to the prince. I don't know why but he seemed like someone I could trust. I also felt ashamed from what he saw this morning.. I've always had flashbacks, but this one felt like I was there again and it was all happening again. Pain and so many emotions flooded my body and I wanted to end it all right there and stop the pain from continuing to torture me.

Instead I woke up with warm arms around me that made me feel safe and protected. Instead of screaming, I just laid back into the arms and cried.

I showed my weak side to the prince.  I told the prince my story. I trusted the prince. But.. why? Why was he so easy to talk to? Why was he so calm when I was having a nightmare? Why did he stay with me? Why?

I sighed as I washed my hands and splashed my face with water before heading to the kitchen to prepare for dinner.

I was bringing out the food to the dining table and I spotted him talking to one of the maids, helping her with the silverware. His eyes met mine and I quickly looked away as I finished setting out the dishes.

○○○

THEY WON THE BBMAS IM SO HAPPY AND PROUD. I CRIED. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND THEY DESERVE THE AWARD AKDKEIOQKWK2

 I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND THEY DESERVE THE AWARD AKDKEIOQKWK2