Chapter 23

Jimin pov.

I woke up to the door opening and another man was shoved into this room and the door slammed shut but he stood back up with fury in his eyes and banged on the door.

"Let me out you bastards!! You have no right to lay your filthy hands on me!! LET ME OUT!!!"

He continued banging on the door, but each bang was getting soft until it it was like he was fistbumping the door. He slid to the floor on his knees and I could hear his soft crying.

I turned my head and met eyes with Yoongi and he nodded his head and nudged me.

I walked over to the man and put my hand on his shoulder, bad idea.

He whipped around and slapped me, I could feel the painful sting on my cheek and I fell backwards and held my cheek.

"Aya.."

Yoongi ran over to me and then he turned to the man with angry eyes and yelled, "What the fuck man?!"

I put my hand on Yoongis shoulder and he faced me but his eyes softened,
"Hey, Im alright. I've had worse remember?"

"But-"

I stood up and walked over to the man again.

"It seems I've went with the wrong approach. Hey, Im Jimin."

His eyes widened and he shrunk back against the wall. I saw a flash of fear in his eyes.

"You're.. you're the prince.."

I rubbed my cheek, "Thats me."

He quickly got down into a full bow, "Im so sorry!!"

I bent down, "Hey its alright, I know how you feel. Just treat me like a normal person."

I smiled at him and the fear seemed to have vanished.

"So whats your name?"

"Jin."