Chapter 17

Yoongi pov.

The man gave me a look that practically said the fuck?

"Where are the kidnappers most active and common?"

"Son I'll need to know what ee gunna do before I tell ye any more information."

I sighed and looked away as hid my face and whispered, "I'm going to get back the man I'm in love with."

Suddenly he started grinning, "You boy.. you in love with ee prince?"

"Yes.. I am."

"You go get him back, you both have my blessing for sure." He winked.

I laughed and he told me the location.
I thanked him and straightened my shirt, before I headed out the door but he called for me once more.

"Make sure ye tell him you love him boy. Ye is his knight in shining armor going to rescue him of course. Be safe."

I nodded and smiled a small smile and walked out the door. I pulled my hood up and headed towards the location.

The man said they're most common around 8 or 9 pm; when its dark.

It was 7:48pm at the moment.

I walked down the street with my hands in my pockets, casually checking the time here and there.

Soon, I was hearing faint footsteps trailing behind me. When I stopped the footsteps would stop along with me. I sighed knowing I could probably get kidnapped by the wrong people and never see daylight or Jimin again.

My stomach dropped.

The footsteps sounded awfully closer.

I turned around again. Nothing. I continued walking and the footsteps continued getting closer.

I turned once again. It was too dark.

Continuing on walking, suddenly the  footsteps gained speed and as it got louder I could make out a figure. My eyes widen as I quickly turned and began sprinting.

After about 5 minutes of jimmy newtroning I stopped and bent over my knees to breathe.

This was such a bad idea.

I sighed and stood back up. I looked back once again and saw nothing.

Then as I straightened my jacket a strong arm quickly wrapped around me. I screamed but my face was covered by a cloth.

What the fuck?!

Everything was getting fuzzy as I felt myself getting weaker trying to break free. Soon everything blacked out. And I could feel myself being lifted up before loosing consciousness.

○○○

Thanks you so much for 300 reads ily all sm!!❤ I didnt think my shitty writing would get this much reads and the votes too :3 Thanks for supporting me. Ill work hard, fighting!!

I kinda have a plan on what Im doing for this story Im still working on it. This was a kinda another filler chapter sorry.

Till next time♡