Chapter 11

Jimin Pov.

The thought of Yoongi was all I could think of and I was happily walking down the corridor when I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry, excuse me." I tried to walk the other direction but the person walked in front of me again. I looked up.

It was my father.

"Who is that boy?"

"The person I was with? A friend."

"What are you doing with a kitchen boy?" He spoke with spite in his voice.

"Hes my friend."

"You should be looking for a bride not wasting your time with someone who scrubs pots and dishes for a living."

My eyebrows furrowed , "He is a very special person to me, you may be my father and a king, but you do not insult someone who is far better than you are to me."

I felt a sting on my cheek and I tasted a bit of blood in my mouth. I held my cheek as I glared back at him.

"You're nothing but a disrespectful and useless child."

"This proves my point.", I hissed.

"Get out of my sight."

I ran back to my room and slammed the door shut. He always does this.. my one bit feeling happiness is always snatched from me because of him.

I shut the curtains.. I hated it here. I hated my father. My mother doesnt even listen to me. Ive been alone here all my life, Ive never had anyone who actually was close or cared about me. Whenever I do its always for a short period of time.. if they werent high class my father would send them away. I hated being a prince at times, i hated being alone.

I cried into my pillow again and I wished Yoongi was by my side. I stopped crying and laid on my bed. I was asked if I wanted to go down for dinner but I declined.

Instead I quietly left my room in search for Yoongi's. I knocked on his door and a sleepy Yoongi with messy hair opened the door rubbing his eyes. I felt my face heat up from the sight but it was dark so it was alright.

"Can I stay with you tonight?"

He paused for a moment but then opened the door for me to come in.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing."

He touched my cheek again and I sucked in a small breath.

"Who did this?"

I sighed, "My father."

"Why?"

"I dont want to talk about it."

He nodded and laid back down. I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me and we fell asleep. If only we could stay like this forever..

○○○

This was kinda a filler chapter sorry.
Another short chapter tell me if you want long chapters(800+ words): these would talk longer to update or short chapters(400+ words) chapters:take less time to update.
Happy Bts festa week!!♡