Chapter 18

Author's note*-*

Guuuuys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated, its just that I've been really sick and today I'm actually feeling a little better. I still feel like shit, but I'm a little better than the other days. 

Anyways... How are you guys? I hope you're all good:) Okay, here's chap eighteen... 

ENJOY:D! 

-------------------------------------

"One more hour!" The werewolf race growled as they fought with the members of the other races. I placed them in groups, the strong, the fast and the smart. Today was the combat test; they have been doing well for being as useless as they are.

We were about five miles away from a beautiful clearing. I found it when I came here, I came early obviously, and I needed time to think. But the more I thought about this shitty situation, the more I opted for option c.

Not train the supernatural races and not fight with the angels and demons, and just leave to be with my race and lead them.

And the more I thought about it, the more tempting it looked.

I stayed with my race yesterday, talking with everyone and playing around. My five boys and I caught up on everything, they told me about their families and about my race. I didn't tell my race I was their Alpha though, the only ones who know right now are Clayton and the boys. I didn't return to heaven when the moon came up. Instead I told Clayton I was coming by the day, and left, but not without kissing little Kane goodbye, to come and train the supernatural races.

I honestly don't know what to think anymore. I don't know whether I should fight with the angels and demons or not. I don't trust them anymore, not since I found out Lucifer has werewolf blood. And I don't think anyone in heaven or hell knows, because I barely caught his scent, and my senses are very high. I was too trusting, too foolish, and he used that advantage. I gave them my trust immediately, without hesitation or second doubts, and they all used that. It was my mistake and no one else's.

Lucifer. My human side is not only destined to be with him, but also with the werewolf King. It's a shame Lucifer didn't tell me he had werewolf blood in his veins, things would've been easier and he might've had a chance after. But he didn't tell me so, he's utterly fucked, no matter what he does.

I also said I was going to give the little King a chance. My eyes searched the forest for a caramel haired man. I smiled a little when I saw him. He was fighting with a coven leader. His lips forming a snarl as he fought with the vampire, I placed the two of them together on purpose; I placed all of the races who didn't get along together. I grinned as I saw how his green mossy eyes glared daggers at the vampire.

I watched the two of them for a while until I decided it was our bonding time. I placed a serious face and called his nickname. Several werewolves turned around, along with some vampires, but they turned back when I growled at them. I ordered the vampire to throw some punches and practice fighting techniques as I looked how the King came towards me.

"Yes, Agrona?" His eyes were filled with hope and love, and I actually reconsidered doing this. I held a finger up.

"Keep it up!" I turned towards the King and nodded. "Follow me" He nodded and started to follow me once I started walking.

The silence around the two of us as we walked was deafening. I knew he would glance at me once in a while but I paid no mind as I waited. I planned on talking to him when we reached the clearing; it was only two miles ahead.

"You didn't do anything bad, stop getting nervous" I smiled. He had been fidgeting with his fingers for the last three minutes and it would be a lie if I said that I didn't found it amusing. He mumbled a sorry and we continued walking.