Chapter 17

Author's note*-* 

Remember guys, it doesn't matter if you read this chapter before I accidentaly deleted it, READ IT AGAIN CAUSE IT HAS MORE THINGS ON IT. I added some important details:) 

So, sorry for deleting it:( 

---------------

“Arata!” Clayton called a boy who was training.

After our little talk on Clayton’s office, we headed towards the forest and towards my people. We played with the little kids, talked with the adults, and Clayton introduced me with the young ones. It’s been like that for almost three hours, and I’ve never felt so alive.

A young boy, who I suppose is Arata, jogged towards us. He was your typical oriental guy, with the stretched eyes and all, but what caught my attention was the mark on his shoulder.

Only one word occupied my mind as I observed the sharp teeth of a saber tooth tiger imprinted on his shoulder.

Ebisawa.

I stood up from the ground and walked towards him, ignoring the questioning looks little Kane and Clayton gave me. The whole time I was walking towards him, my eyes were glued to his shoulder, were the mark of a witch, whom I am proud I called a friend, is imprinted on his shoulder.

I stopped right in front of him and raised my eyes towards his, memories replayed on my mind as I got lost in his caramel eyes.

“What are you doing Aimi?” I asked the witch who I was proud to call friend and second mother. She glanced at me and smiled, her brown hair falling to her caramel eyes.

“I know you will have to go someday, so I’m trying to do this spell where I can mark the future generation from my blood and Akio’s so you can always know who our sons are” She shrugged like it was no big deal as I frowned.

“A lot of time will pass until I have to go, and you know it” I paused as I shook my head at her. “Besides, why do you want to mark your future generations? I will always know who your sons are” I watched how she shook her head and started to pour some ingredients in a medium size pot.

“You never know, besides…” She trailed off. “I want you to know who our family is and was, you are included, that’s why I will make one of your felines as the mark” She smiled triumphantly at her idea. I smiled at her and nodded.

“I think it’s a good idea, that way I can always remember they still have a part of this old lady in them” I teased as I walked towards her. She chuckled and shook her head at me. 

“Well, let me tell you that this old lady” She pointed a finger to her chest. “Has nothing but a young soul” She rolled her eyes playfully.

“I need some of your blood so I can get the mark done, but it’s just a little, then I have to add Akio’s blood and then mine” She said as she grabbed a book of spells from the wood table besides the pot.

I observed her as she worked; she would read, place ingredients, mix them up, read again, make the occasional ‘hmm sound and continue. She would glance at me once in a while and smile but she never really talked much as she worked.

Agrona” I walked towards her and gave her my arm for her to grab some blood. “Thank you, let me just get Akio and the spell will be ready