Chapter 10

Author's note*-* 

Here ya go my sweetie:) Chapter 10 *gasps and pushes through the crowd to get a better view* 

Go on and read;) 

-----------------------------

I tried not to panic as the words left Lucifer’s mouth. Hells Queen. But then, laughter bubbled up inside my belly and it made its way through my throat and out of my mouth. I laughed until tears fell from my eyes then, turned around and looked at him.

“You’re kidding right?”My voice was still full of laughter and humor but he remained serious. My smile dropped as I frowned at him.

“You’re serious?”He sighed as his eyes met mine, and nodded. “Holy shit”I started pacing, back and forth, back and forth. He remained silent and watched me.

He can’t be serious. He mustn’t be serious. How can he be serious about this?

Then, I remembered; the letter. I stopped dead on my tracks and moved my hands towards my leather jacket; only to stop mid-air and remember that Aurelius’s black energy burned it. A wave of pain and desperation hit me like a bullet; knocking me down and sucking the air out of my lungs. How could I be so stupid, so reckless?

I turned around and faced Lucifer, who was already looking at me with a troubled look. I met his eyes and my body managed to relax, but my mind couldn’t. I was going insane.

“Let’s say I agree to be with you”I began, his body tensed with excitement and his eyes twinkled a little. “What would happen to the feline race, my race, they’re around a thousand and I am their true Alpha. What would we do? I could not just leave them”He took a step closer to me and wrapped me in his arms.

“I would stay with you and help you control things for some years, then the next years you’ll do the same but in Hell”He suggested, not even bothering to hide the hope in his voice. I wiggled out of his embrace and looked at him.

“You know…”I began casually and avoided his eyes. “I’m-the-mate-of-the-king-of-the-werewolf-race”I rushed out and avoided his eyes. His body tensed and I dared to sneak a glance at him; I wish I hadn’t. His eyes were pitch black, no other color in them. His face was hard and cold. His body tense and his hands balled up in fists. And my mind only managed to form one word. Shit.

He walked towards me in a very predatory way; me being his prey. Shit, shit, shit, shit. Okay, let us calm down; there’s no need to stress over a pissed off Lucifer. Note the fucking heavy sarcasm.

He began to circle me once he reached me, looking at me as if I was a problem he needed to solve. I jumped a little when his strong arms hugged my waist, pulling me towards his very defined, strong and exposed chest. I snuggled closer to his warmth, secretly enjoying how much it warmed me and how much it satisfied me and my beasts.

“Who do you belong to, kitten?”His voice was so rough; hoarse and deep, it sent a shiver through my entire body.

“To no one”I smiled innocently. He growled and tightened his grip on me; a red fog began to appear around us, wrapping itself around our bodies like a soft and warm blanket. I felt my eyes change into my bright red, and felt how my gut clenched with desire and need.

“You belong to me, little one. You’re my little kitten”He growled in my ear, sending shivers of pure pleasure through me. I turned around and wrapped my hands around his naked torso; scratching him with my claws as I ran them through his naked back.