Chapter 11

Author's note*-* 

I keep my word, I updated today and tomorrow I will update again... Maybe even a little later, Idk. Here's chapter eleven honey:) Enjoy.

--------------------------

Why aren’t they here? It’s already one thirty, there should be at least a race here, but there is no one.

I growled as I sniffed the air one more time. This time I caught it. There was a faint track of some of the races. I smirked as my thoughts carried me away. They had tried to hide their scent from me. I shook my head and hid my scent, completely. I growled as I began to track their scent by jumping from branch to branch with as much silence it was allowed. I jumped for five minutes until I reached the sound of voices and footsteps.

I looked down as I landed in yet another tree branch. The werewolf race, the vampire race, the fairy race and some shape shifters were here, all of them talking as if they were on a picnic. I will wait until it is exactly two o’clock to come out. I jumped from the branch and landed on the ground with a nearly existent ‘thud’.

I walked to a tree not so far from everyone but enough for me to see all of them, and leaned my back on it; my long white dress moving gracefully with the wind as I did so. Four minutes left; some vampires came along with some fairies. Three minutes left; more werewolves arrived. Two minutes left; there were more than a hundred heads. One minute left; some council workers along with council man came smirking.

“Well! Looks like the hybrid is late or lost, we succeeded on our task!” Cheers erupted from the crowd. I rolled my eyes; I’ve been here for at least twenty minutes. And if their task was to be stupid, they succeeded a very long time ago.

“Now we just have to wait for her to find us” More cheers were heard from the crowd. A minute later, the King of the Werewolf race emerged from the forest, looking disoriented and flustered. I sighed as I sternly spoke.

“You’re late” More than a hundred heads snapped towards my direction as their eyes widened. I locked eyes with the King and straightened myself as I began walking around, but without getting close to any of them.

“How long-“

“At least twenty minutes" I paused. “I mentioned the consequences of not getting earlier, and you’re going to pay them little King” I met his eyes as I spoke. “Also, you did not succeed in your ‘task’, you failed miserably. It was way too easy; you simply don’t know how to hide your scent or you’re simply useless” I shrugged at the last part and heard how some growled, hissed or made weird noises. I stopped walking as I heard someone coming towards me; he spoke once he reached me.

“We did hide our scent well and we are not useless!” He was a vampire and his voice was irritating. I slowly turned around to look at him; his blonde hair fell to his brown eyes and his fangs were slightly extended.

“Then show me how you hide your scent” He frowned; I shook my head disapprovingly. They have no remedy.

“Hide your scent and run to the forest, I’m going to track you, and you will do punishment with the King if I find you” He nodded and I turned around, waiting for him to run. “Now!” 

I heard how he ran in his vampire speed towards the forest, his footsteps more loud than they should be. Three minutes passed before I turned around and sniffed the air. I tried to hide my smile but failed miserably. He is way to idiot.

I began walking in the direction I heard his footsteps, the other races watching me as I did so. I chuckled and sprinted towards his scent. My footsteps barely made a sound and my scent was hidden, he was not going to hear me as I got near him. I grinned as the scent got stronger; I passed a clearing with a cave, his scent got stronger between the cave and the trees. He really is an idiot.

I stopped running and began walking towards the cave, there was a tiny gap between the entrance of it and a tree; it was a hole big enough to be a hallway.  I entered and sniffed one more time, he is in here. I tried my best to hide between the shadows and began to walk towards his scent. I observed closely, looking for movement, and walked towards the dead end ahead.

I stopped dead on my tracks as I heard the blonde vampire slip; he was that idiot. Vampires can see in the dark and the asshole doesn’t use it, could he be any more stupid?

I walked towards him, grinning like a mad woman. He surely is in for a big surprise. I sniffed the air and hid in the shadows as I saw movement. He was right infront of me. My eyes changed to red in delight as I walked silently towards him.

“Found you” He shrieked and jumped. I sniggered and bend down; I grabbed his arm in a death grip and began to walk. He stumbled, quite literally, behind me and my death grip on his arm.

“How did you do it?” He asked once we reached the entrance of the hole.

“You didn’t hide your scent correctly” He tensed as I grinned at him; I just proved he was a dumbass. He yanked his arm from my grip once we got outside. He made a warrior shout and lunged at me, fangs completely extended and nails elongated. I dropped to the floor just as he was about to touch me, he landed on the ground and gave two spins on the dirt; I got up at the same time he did.

He used his vampire speed to come at me but fell to the floor because of a branch. Laughter rose from my stomach, to my throat and escaped my mouth. I was still laughing when he got up and watched me with a red face, the color didn’t go well on his pale skin. He lunged at me and threw a punch at my jaw. The humor in this situation was soon thrown out of the window, but I couldn’t help but look at him with amused eyes. He was too easy, too predictable.

My jaw stung but that wasn’t going to stop me from proving that he was the inferior in this place. He needs to know who his superior is. I dodged his punches for a while until I grew tired and began to throw punches back. My fist connected with his jaw, he stumbled but managed to stay up. He prepared his fist and aimed for my stomach, but I connected my fist with his already black eye first. He yelled frustrated and lunged at me, I prepared myself and kicked him hard; my foot connected with his stomach. He bent over in agony and dropped to the floor from the pain. 

Oops?

I walked towards him and kneeled by his side. He lifted his head and met my eyes.

“You need to learn your place vampire” I spat at him. “When you attack someone, you don’t do it out of anger or rage, you do it with calculation. Asshole” I grabbed his arm and yanked him up.

“Come on. You’re wasting time” I began to walk with him behind me. I dug my claws every time he resisted and grinned every time he hissed in pain because of it.

We reached the others in five minutes. Their heads snapped to our direction before we even reached them, because vampire idiot decided to release his scent. I threw him to the ground once I stopped, he hit the ground with his face and I had to hold in my snarl. How can they be this awful? Don’t they have morals?

“You and the King will do punishment” I paused and touched my chin with my finger as if I was thinking really hard. “You will jump from branch to branch for twenty minutes without stopping when today's training is over” They widened their eyes a little as I added.

“I don't know the meaning of mercy”

Author's note*-*  

Okay, I just want to say that: 

a) I suck at action scenes, those of fights and shit. I suck at them. I mean, I am not that bad but I'm really not one of those persons who knows how to do them, so. 

b) Yeeeey! Chapter 11! We're almost getting to the good parts! Okay, no, that soundd bad. Correction: We are almost getting to the most awesome parts;) 

c) The King of the Werewolf race! Next chapter has a little P.O.V of him. What do you think of him? Do you like him or do you like Lucifer more? 

d) Follow, vote, comment:) 

Lots of love my sweeties.                                                             -Laura.