Chapter 12

Author's note*-*

Jesus Christ! Chapter twelve! *gasps and grins at the same time* I kept my word, maybe a little too late with the update but, I kept my word. Now, go on and read my love...

---------------------------------------

"What are we going to do first?" I turned my head towards blonde bitch from the council room. She will fight? I raised my eyebrow at her and did a double take to her outfit. While everyone was dressed pretty decent, she stood out in her short shorts, white sports bra, which looked two sizes tinier than her actual size, and sneakers.

"You can look all you want but you know you will never have it, honey" she sweetly snarled. I lifted my eyes towards hers and walked towards her fake body; everyone moved out of my way as I did so, they parted like the Red Sea. I stopped walking when I was a meter away from her, don't want to get too close to this one.

"Your fake looks won't be the ones who will save you from getting murdered, your skill will" I paused and looked around. "And right now, I don't see much potential" She scowled at me and lunged towards me. I sighed and moved from the way, making her land on the ground with force. She hissed and got up with her unnatural speed. I remained where I was, immobile; I'll give her a chance, a little hope.

She came at me from behind, grabbing my head in a dead lock and attempting to snap my neck. I smirked at her and connected my elbow with her stomach, she groaned, I hit her again with my elbow, this time in her jaw. She stumbled back from the force, but remained standing. I turned around and crossed my arms over my chest, waiting for her to do something. She hissed and jumped at me; I took the fall and moved around so that I was straddling her. She glared and trashed around while scratching everything she could with her long nails.

I rolled my eyes and raised my fist, ready to strike, but the flapping of wings distracted me. I dropped my fist and pinned her wrists above her head and on the ground. I started to look around, searching for the owner of those wings. I grinned once I spotted Nico and Dexter, along with Lucifer, at the top of a tree. I locked eyes with Lucifer as he smiled at me, amusement filling his ocean eyes.

I turned to look at blonde bitch and raised my fist; I connected my fist with her jaw and snarled at her once I heard a wonderful crack. She stopped struggling from the force and almost dropped unconscious. I leaned in and whispered, only loud enough for her to hear.

"You should learn your place in this battle vampire. I will not tolerate you and I will not hesitate to kill you, just like I have done to every single one of your race. So, stop being a pussy and follow orders" I growled out.

I let her go and got up from the ground. She remained there and looked at me with slightly wide eyes as I walked towards the far trees, away from everyone. I stopped walking once I was on my spot. I looked around, observing every disgusting race, and spoke.

"Your task for today is to catch me in your human form; I will test your speed like this" I looked around and saw how everyone prepared for catching me. "Oh, and you will not stop running until I stop or you will do punishment along with the King and vampire over there" I looked around and saw how everyone nodded. I raised my eyes towards Lucifer and winked at him as I spoke. "Now!"

I sprinted in my human form to the other direction of the forest, with more than a hundred idiots after me, trying to catch me.

Ha! They believe they can.

My naked feet dug into the forest ground, making me smile in delight as the fresh dirt and grass tickled my skin. My dress flew gracefully along with the wind as I ran in my human form; my black hair flying everywhere but my face as I ran in unnatural speed. My silver eyes scanned the forest area for a route to run without being caught, not like it would happen but, you can never be over prepared.