Chapter 16

Author's note*-* 

Oh my god. I knew I was stupid, but I didn't knew I was this stupid. I am so sorry I deleted chapter sixteen and seventeen:/ It was a very stupid mistake I know. I swear I didn't know I had deleted chap sixteen, I thought it had been only seventeen, but oh well, I guess I didn't knew my stupidity level:/ 

Oh, and before you skip these two chapters I'm just gonna tell you guys that when I was rewriting this two chapters, I edited some things and added some, so, I recommend you read them again:) 

Lots of love my sweeties.      -Laura. 

Ps: Sorry for the trouble:( 

--------------------------------------

I looked at the office we entered; light beige walls, fireplace at the right, bookshelves at the left, a desk in the center with a brown leather chair behind it and brown couches in front, and windows behind the desk. I caressed little Kane's fur as I started walking once again. I smelt him before I heard him.

"Welcome, please take a seat" He said from my right, I turned my head to look at him and widened my eyes a little as I took in his features. A black haired beauty stared right back at me, he looked to be in his late forties, with a five o'clock shadow, muscular frame, tall and the greenest eyes I've ever seen. He was a panther; a panther helped my race, he led my race through everything and took care of them.

"Thank you..." I trailed off, expecting a name. He widened his eyes and walked towards me without hesitation. He smiled and stopped right in front of me, extending his hand for a shake and looking right into my eyes.

"Clayton Leningard" He smiled a smile that lit up all of his face, but frowned at me and looked towards his hand to see why I didn't shake it, he widened his eyes once he saw little Kane in my arms.

"Kane?" The shock in his voice was evident as he looked at little Kane with wide eyes. "How did you do that? He has Alpha blood in his veins and he doesn't let anyone touch him, let alone caress. Not even me, and I'm his uncle!" He threw his hands in the air and I couldn't help but to look at him with amusement as I kept caressing little Kane's fur. "How did you do it?" Little Kane purred in my neck as I scratched that spot behind his ear. "He purred!" Clayton grinned. I chuckled and looked at him; he was little Kane's uncle.

"I don't know, Clayton. He came towards me and started to climb my leg" I chuckled as he gaped at me.

"Wow! You're the first person he gives permission to caress him" He shook his head as he walked towards the brown leather chair behind the desk. He motioned me to sit as he sat.

"What do you want to talk about? I mean, you were looking for us" He started talking just as I sat in the brown couch. Little Kane positioned himself in my legs and I grinned as he snuggled closer to me.

"There is a war, Clayton. Are you aware of that?" I kept my eyes on little Kane; smiling softly at the little ball of fur that snuggled closer to me.

"I am aware it is between the supernatural races and the demons and angels. I am also aware that you came in here with a demon..." He trailed off suspiciously; I lifted my eyes to him and met his narrowed ones as I sighed.

"I am not a demon, nor do I belong to any supernatural race. I am in neutral territory when it comes to what I am, because I do not belong to anyone that is involved in this war" His eyes stopped narrowing, just to look at me with curiosity and interest. He opened his mouth but I cut him off.

“I will tell you when the time is right” He closed his mouth. “Back to the situation of the war…” He nodded.

“We don’t have every detail of it. We just know why it was made and who is involved”