Chapter 18 *Sneak Peak*

Lucifer. My human side is not only mated to him, but also to the little King. It's really a shame he didn't tell me he had werewolf blood running through his veins, things would've been easier and he might've had a chance after all. But what's done it's done.

I also said I was going to give the little King a chance. I sighed as I looked around for that caramel haired guy. I really hope it will not be as bad as I think it will be.

***

We reached the clearing in four minutes. I sat down in the grass and motioned the King to sit. He complied and looked around.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" His eyes found mine.

"Not as much as you" the words slipped his mouth before he could stop them, his cheeks turned a beautiful pink color as he realized this and I giggled at him.

"Thank you..." I smiled. "What's your name? I never knew, I just called you little King" I smiled. He smiled too, and I think I froze, because his smile was beautiful. It lit up his whole face and made his eyes shine and stand out.

"Nikolai Underwood" He smiled.

"Nikolai..." I tested it, he shivered but nodded. I turned my head to him and started to examine his face.

"Tell me about you" I said once I finished eye raping him. He smiled a little and nodded.

Author's note*-*

So, there's the little sneak peak I promised you guys:D Liked it? There will be much more on the official chapter, this is just a sneak peak after all, but it's so you guys get the idea:)

Vote, comment, follow:) *I would really appreciate it if you did;)*

Lots of love my sweeties. -Laura.