Doctors Appointment

The weekend has passed and it's now Monday. 

I woke up at 6.30, since school started at 8. I got dressed and ate breakfast. I brushed my teeth. You know, stuff that you usually do in mornings.

At 7.30 Lola came to pick me up. I got in to her car and we drove to school. We arrived 15 minutes later and we went to our lockers. Our first class was math.

Once we got our math books, we went to the classroom.

Once Mr. Johnsson arrived we started working. Nothing interesting happened that class, so to sum it up; it was boring.

The next class was art.

Mrs. Johnsson entered the classroom and picked up a map. Out of the map, she pulled out a drawing. The drawing was picturing a person.

" This is what your all going to do now. I'm going to pair you up. Two and two. One person is drawing their partner and the other way around. Understood? Good. Now Ms. Richards and Ms. Andersson.... "

Then it went on like that, she paired the others. Soon I heard my name.

" Ms. Sommers and Ms. Winter, since you have so much in comment now. " Mrs. Johnsson said with a smile.

Since Kelly didn't make any tries to move to my table, I moved to her table.

" So.. Let's start. " I said once I had sat down.

" Fine, but just so you know, I'm not going to be nice to you just cuz of our... situations. K? " Kelly said back.

I just nodded, not knowing what to say.

We then started our drawings of etch other.

When art ended I had made the outline of Kelly's face, and started on the eyes. I got up rom my seat, just as Kelly did.

When Kelly was going to leave, I stopped her.

" Kelly, if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here. I know what it's like. " I said and was expecting some nasty answers back, but was surprised.

" Thanks Kayla. " Kelly said before leaving.

I also walked out and was joined by Lola.

" So, how was it to work with the bi*ch? " She asked.

" Kelly isn't that bad. " I said.

" Yeah, right. Anyway, you know I had to work with Aaron, right? Well, he draws like a troll. Seriusly, I'm going to look awful when he is done drawing. " Lola said. She was one of the unlucky girls who got stuck working with a guy.

Our next class was Science with Mr. Stone. That class passed fast.

When I was leaving the science classroom, I got stopped by Luke. I havn't spoken to him since the day before I told everyone that I was pregnant.

" So, what do you want Luke? I've got to go to Spanish. " I said when we where alone.

" I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out again? With our friends, naturally. You know, like the last time. " He said, sounding kinda... nervous?

" I don't know Luke. I mean I'm pregnant. I'm sure no one want's me to come. " I said, not sure if I should go.

" Oh, come on. Please come? I'm sure everyone would be just as happy I'd be if you came. "  He said, trying to convince me.

" Ehm.. Fine, I'll come. But seriously, I've got to go to Spanish. " He nodded and I left to Spanish.

I was a few minutes late to Spanish, but Mrs. Martinez let it go. I think she did that cuz she pities me, cz of my pregnancy.