Chapter One | Late Arrivals

I like plane rides.

Why you might ask? Well there's a few reasons for why I like having to sit down in a uncomfortable chair for several hours.

One: The sky.

I mean, who doesn't love it? There's fluffy cotton candy like clouds floating around you as the sky is a cheerful blue. Dark grey cloud that are filled with thunder along with a dull sky. Or even a black sky scattered with millions of twinkling stars... I don't know why, but it just satisfies me like when you find a good movie. That also brings me to my next reason.

Two: There's plenty of movies to choose from.

If there's one thing you should know about me, it's probably my slight obsession for movies. I like them all, from Star Wars to The Notebook to Tom and Jerry. I could sit there and rewatch them over and over.

Three: I get hours on end to think.

That's just what I needed to do right now. I, Kelsey Tanner, was going to Vidcon alongside my best friend Noah Lakeheart. I'm not going to Vidcon not to see anyone in particular, I'm going because of Noah. She's a YouTuber.

A YouTuber with over six million subscribers.

Yeah, she was pretty famous and a lot of people know of her. She has the talent to be anything she ever wanted, and I'm glad that this is what she choose to do. Being a YouTuber is loads of fun, although I'm not a YouTuber myself, I get to see what Noah gets up to. I help edit her videos, I take her photos, and I come up with some of the ideas for her videos.

And now here we were. On our way to Vidcon, Los Angeles.

-/-/-

Once our flight had landed, Noah and I were running around the airport like maniacs trying to find our bags. If you couldn't already tell, we were running a little behind schedule.

We still had to check into the hotel, get changed for Vidcon, drop our bags off and go find Logan. Yeah you heard me right. Logan as in Logan Paul.

People were usually surprised when they found out that we've been friends with him for quite some while now. We were meeting him in Vidcon while he was doing his scavenger hunt in which he hid a lot of money in a bush somewhere and now his fans were looking for it.

Finally after what seemed like years, Noah and I found our bags and got into the nearest Uber that would take us to our hotel. The car journey wasn't that long and we arrived in front of the hotel in no time.

We quickly checked in before rushing up stairs to our room. Unlocking the door, Noah pushed past me to throw her bag on the bed closest to the balcony. I slam the door behind me and lug my bag on the other bed.

"Shit were gonna be so late," Noah groans already ripping open her suitcase and pulling out a pile of clothes.

"You just realised that?" I ask through the shirt that was being pulled over my head. Noah doesn't reply since she was putting on her outfit. She squeezed into a pair of black jeans with rips at the knees, a nude jumper that had a lace up front, a black cap and some black sandals.

As per usual, she looked gorgeous. Noah went into the bathroom to fix her hair as I finished getting changed.

I place on my blue and white Adidas sweatpants, a white cropped Thrasher tee and slid on my checkered slip on vans before heading into the bathroom.

Noah's long wavy brown hair was down and neatly placed over her shoulders. I tied my hair into a high ponytail before grabbing the room card slipping it into my pocket.

"Ready?" I ask.

Noah nods. "Let's get this show on the road."

-/-/-

If guys wanna read Noah's side of the story go read my friends book, it's a Daniel Seavey Fanfic and about Noah Lakeheart. dazzlingfandomsx