44

Carrie looked on as Harrison led the team out of the tunnel in their all blue Color Rush jerseys. She would admit, out of 32 NFL teams, the Panthers had the best Color Rush jerseys. Nothing could compare to that blue.

Almost his entire jersey was blue except for his captains patch, gloves, cleats, and towel hanging off his belt. Those were all pink for breast cancer awareness.

He wore his custom cleats for the third straight game. They were pink and gold with 'beat cancer' on the straps. Neither the NFL or the commissioner said anything about the custom cleats. And that was probably because the rest of his team wore them too.

After the coin toss and kickoff, Harrison and the defense jogged out on the field. Carrie pulled out her camera and began to take pictures of him and the rest of the team.

The Eagles set up for the snap. They sent the fullback in motion across the field and into the slot as a wide receiver. Harrison immediately adjusted the defensive, and covered the fullback himself.

Carson Wentz, the Eagles quarterback attempted to throw a quick pass to the fullback, which Harrison being the bigger guy, was able to block. The Eagles tried to run on second down. Just as the running back almost broke through a hole in the offensive line, Luke grabbed his foot.

Harrison jumped over Luke on the ground as he lost his grip on the running backs foot and tackled him. He landed on top of the running back with Luke as well. After losing his grip, Luke jumped up to help Harrison make the tackle.

❺❾

Throughout the game, Carrie watched Harrison and the defense pick apart the Eagles offense. He was so good at reading plays and setting the defense up in the best package to make a stop.

He picked apart the second year quarterback. Every time Carson Wentz tried to change the play at the line, Harrison was ready to change the defense's play. It got to the point that the Panthers didn't need a defensive coordinator. They had one right there on the field.

As the ball was snapped, Harrison got a great jump towards the line. The offensive line didn't have a chance to even try and block him. He broke right through the line and hit the quarterback as he was handing the ball off to the running back.

His teammate David followed him through the hole. As Carson Wentz got another face full of Harrison, David recovered the loose football. Luke blocked the running back as Harrison got to his feet and blocked a receiver coming after David.

David crossed the end zone with Harrison and Luke behind him. He spiked the ball as Harrison gently tackled him with Luke jumping on top of the pile.

The pile kept growing with more and more Panthers players jumping on top. Carrie couldn't help but laugh when one of their big defensive lineman Julius Peppers, jumped on the pile, crushing Harrison and the guys below him.

❺❾

Carson Wentz was getting a face full of Harrison the entire night. And that last play was no exception. He got a rushed pass off to his tight end that Luke jumped in front of and intercepted. Meanwhile, Harrison leveled him.

Luke returned the ball for a few yards. Unfortunately the whole play was called back after a penalty of pass interference on one of the Panthers cornerbacks.

The penalty didn't really matter because on the very next play Harrison jumped in front of a short pass and picked it off. With the help of his teammates, he ran it back 63 yards for a touchdown.

Carrie then got to see his touchdown dance in the spotlight. That ended up being the turning point in the game, as the Eagles went on to commit two more turnovers in the Panthers 38-3 win.