16

Carrie followed Harrison inside the training facility and away from the media.

"We made it."

He kissed her forehead. "Barely."

"Hey now, if we didn't make it in, they'd have to deal with my wrath."

"Ooo, the wrath of Carrie. I'm scared now."

"Yeah it's pretty scary. Could you handle it tough guy?"

He shot her a smirk. "I think so. Although I think I'd like to see the wrath of Carrie."

Carrie wrapped both arms around his neck and tilted his head down for a kiss. Mid kiss, they were interrupted by sudden clapping from a few more players making their way into the training facility.

"Whoo!"

"What have we here?"

Harrison spun around to see his closest friends Luke and Cam walking over. "Looks like Harry's trying to get some more media attention," Luke teased with a huge smile.

"Cherri."

"Lukas."

Carrie gave Luke a hug. It had been a week since she last talked to him. She missed being able to talk to him almost all the time, wether it be an interview, or him just making her laugh.

"Alright you big smoothie," Harrison said with a jealous edge in his voice.

Luke patted his shoulder. "I didn't know you two were together," Cam said from beside Luke.

"We've been together for about three weeks now," she answered.

"And I didn't tell you guys right away because I didn't want the media to find out."

"They found out today."

Luke shrugged. "I know how you guys feel. They chased Shannon around for days after somebody took a picture of us on a date."

"It's so annoying," Carrie complained.

"Get used to it Cherri. Now that you're with twinkle toes it's not going to get any better."

She looked up at Harrison, attempting to hide a laugh. "Twinkle toes?" As soon as she said it, she couldn't help but start laughing. Luke and Cam did as well.

"I hate you both," Harrison muttered teasingly under his breath.

"Why twinkle toes?"

Cam pushed his shoulder. "You wanna tell her?"

"Not really."

Cam put his arm around him. "Harry here, can get really drunk very easily. Well, we were playing a game of truth or dare and of course he chose a dare. He had to wear a pair of little pink princess shoes around for a day."

Luke showed her a picture. Carrie laughed even harder after seeing the pair of shoes he had to wear. "That's hilarious."

"Give him a few drinks and you'll see the real twinkle toes."