33

Harrison flopped onto the bed, waking both dogs, and causing Carrie to drop her phone on her face. He simply laughed.

"It's not funny Harrison."

He mocked her. "It's not funny Harrison."

"Stop it."

"Stop it."

Carrie rolled her eyes and he did too. Then she playfully pushed at his chest. She sat up. Harrison got her back by pushing her back onto her pillow. Then he crawled over and kissed her.

"Can I ask you something?"

She nodded. "Anything?"

"Our week seven game in Chicago against the Bears..."

"Yeah?"

He paused for a moment. "I was thinking about taking you to meet my parents after the game."

"I'd love to meet them."

Harrison smiled. "Really?"

She rolled over and cupped his face in her hands. "I'd love to meet the people who raised such a great guy."

They kissed again. "They're pretty anxious to meet you."

"And that also brings me to ask. I got in touch with my brother Todd today. He finishes his season November 24th. Would you mind if he came with us to New York that weekend?"

"Finishes his season? What's he play?"

"Football."

That got his attention. "And you decided not to tell me this?"

She got defensive. "I thought my mom and I already told you."

"It's okay. Maybe I forgot. What position does he play?"

"Safety," Carrie answered.

Harrison nodded. "Where does he go to school and what year is he?"

"He's a senior at UCLA."

Climbing over Carrie a little bit, he reached for his phone. "What are you doing?"

"Telling our scout on the west coast, Eli, to keep an eye on your brother. Has he been scouted before?"

She nodded. "Last I talked to him, he was being scouted by Tampa Bay, and Minnesota."

"Tell him to add Carolina to that list."

"I will. And where did you go to college?"

"You'll find out in a few days."

"You know I can just look it up," she contested, reaching for her phone."

Harrison stopped her. "Don't. I'm going to show you this weekend."

"Fine."

"Good," he said with a smile.

Slowly, he wrapped her up in his arms and rolled over so she was sitting on him. "Carrie Frances Fisher, I love you so much."

She poked a finger in his chest. "Harrison Ford, I love you more."

Harrison rolled onto his side after she wrapped her legs around his waist. "I love you more."

Carrie shook her head. "I don't think so. I love you more."

"Nope. I do."

"Harrison, I do."

He rolled again until he was above her and most of his weight was rested on her hips. "How about I show you?" He asked as his fingers slipped under the hem of her shirt.

Carrie sat up and met him in a kiss as her fingers untucked his white Nike shirt from his shorts and pulled it over his head. Kissing her neck, he tipped her backwards and began to work on removing her shirt.

Sorry for the very short chapter. And it was supposed to be out way earlier today but I kinda took a really long nap after going fishing at 5 am.