92

"So who do we play?"

Harrison unlocked his phone and checked the score of the Steelers and Patriots AFC Championship game. The Steelers were winning by 3 with only a few seconds left in the game.

"Wow. This is about to be an upset."

Carrie stood beside him and watched as the clock hit 0. "Looks like we're getting the Steelers."

"Damn. I kinda wanted to embarrass Brady again."

She playfully pushed him. "Don't forget, they did mount the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history last year."

"This is really a big upset. The Pats were predicted to win by 73%."

"Well you guys got Pittsburgh. So be ready."

Harrison headed upstairs followed by Carrie. She quickly changed and climbed in bed next to Gary and Wilson. A few minutes later, Harrison came out of the bathroom having just showered.

She couldn't help but laugh when she saw his hair. He just dried it and it was tousled all over the place and it was really frizzy. "What?"

Carrie kept laughing. "Your hair."

He ran his fingers through his hair to poof it up a little more. "Is that better?"

"No. It's really not."

Harrison turned and headed back into the bathroom from what Carrie assumed, to comb his hair. He came out a minute later with it freshly combed to its normal side.

"How's it look now?"

"A lot better."

Harrison then crawled into bed beside her. "So about this Super Bowl, where are we going?"

"Minneapolis."

"Where's that?"

He broke out laughing. "Are you serious?"

Carrie playfully punched him. "Its late. I'm tired."

He was still laughing. "Wow."

"It's in Minnesota right?"

"Yeah. We're going to play where the Vikings play."

She nodded as he added, "it's really nice because that stadium is like brand new."

"Really?"

"They had a metrodome before. Then they tore it down because it deflated and put a new stadium in its place. We played in it for the first time last year and it was pretty cool."

"When do we leave?"

"Wednesday morning."

"That's only in 2 days!"

Harrison nodded. "Get packing."

"I hope I have enough time to pack. I don't pack fast."

"You'll be fine."

"What do we do with the dogs?"

"We can take them. Since my parents already said they're coming I was going to leave the dogs with them since we won't be around a lot."

Gary laid his head on Carrie's lap. "Do you want to go to Minnesota Gary?"

He stuck his tongue out the side of his mouth getting Harrison and Carrie to laugh.

"Gary, you're something else."

As Carrie pet her dog, Harrison reached for his phone and called Luke. He put it on speaker so Carrie could hear as well.

"How ya doing?" Harrison asked.

"Good. They said I don't have a concussion."

"That's great!"

"They said I should take the next two days off just to be safe and resume practice activities when we get there."

"Did you hear we got Pittsburgh?"

"Yeah. Let's get them back."

Harrison smiled. He knew what Luke was referring to. The Steelers beat them by 3 in the fourth preseason game earlier this year.

"They're gonna be good."

"I'm ready."

After saying goodnight to Luke, Harrison plugged in his phone and rolled over and wrapped Carrie up in his arms. "It's going to be an exciting two weeks."

"I can't wait."