Chapter 13 - Part 2

Luke had to sort himself out in the bathroom before he could leave for work. Man she could make him wild in some of the worst times. Denying himself what he and his body wanted was torturous, but it was all he could do till later.

His phone vibrated next to him as he drove down the long road. He picked it up and saw that it was a message from James. Inside was a picture of the small girl that he had come to find was his sister. Diana was sitting on the front porch with a visible bruise on her arm.
Luke felt himself heated with fury, the speed of the car picked up with his attitude. If there was one thing he wanted at this point, it was to kill Dan.

Luke recalled the address that James had given him yesterday. It was in Witman Nabraska. With determanation he called Sarah.

"Yes sir?" He heard her voice through the phone and he was set into motion.
"I need you to get the helicopter ready for me. I'm gonna pay someone a visit today."

"Yes sir. I'll make sure the pilots are ready to take off on your command. Will you need anything else?" Luke thought for a minute.
"Yes. I need you to get my lawyers up here, I'll be needing some legal help. And Sarah, I'm gonna ask that you accompany me on my short trip." She was silent for a second then she agreed to his orders and hung up.

He wasn't going to let his sister stay with that monster any longer. Maybe she was just his half sister, but it didn't matter. With his lawyers he would have custody of her in no time at all. If he could he would keep Dan from her forever. But when she got older it would be her choice, though for now he was determined to take care of her.

#

Luke walked into his office and grabbed the folder from his desk and turned to look back at Sarah. "The reason I wanted you, is because you are a female and a mother. I'm going to pay a visit to a relative of mine and his daughter. I need you to be there for the child."

Sarah looked puzzled but nodded her head. "Okay. You're lawyers are in the waiting room." Luke walked past her and into another large room, But this one had couches and a counter with a coffie maker.

Once he explained everything to his lawyers they left and headed to they're private offices to work on the case. Being rich, he could get things faster then most. He would get her out of that house and there was nothing Dan would be able to do to stop him. 

As much as he wanted to leave right away to go get her, he knew he needed the legal paperwork. So he went back into his office and took a seat on his chair. His hands ran over his face roughly and he tried his hardest to control the anger that raged inside him.

His pocket vibrated again and he pulled out his phone. The number was not one he recognized. He opened the text and a smile appeared in his face.

Still thinking of what I want to do to you. ;) my skin is thirsty for your touch, so don't be to late tonight.
         ~ Your notty kitty.

It was amazing how he could be furious one minute and then calm and turned on the next. She was a temptress that had him under a spell.

"Sir?" Luke looked up from his phone to see Sarah standing in front of the desk.  "Yes, Sarah?"
"I don't know if you remember, but you have a meeting today. It's with some of the board and a few investors." Luke sighed at the thought. Though he was used to these meetings, he still couldn't stand them. As much as he would like to ditch it, he had to deal with it.

"Of course. When is it?"
"In 2 hours. Should I cancel it?" Luke shook his head. The company was important, and he wasn't going to let his grandfather's legacy go to waist.

"I'll be there. I need to wait for the lawyers to deal with some paperwork anyway." She nodded and left the room. Luke wished he could just go and get Diana right then, but life was more complicated then that.

He grabbed his phone and texted James.
How's she doing?

                           She is hanging in there.

I'm gonna get her out
Of there. I just need time.

                           I've got her, you just
                           Do what you need to.

Luke placed his phone back down and rubbed his hands over his face again. Things in life always had to be complicated, it was a horrible truth. He just hoped Tessa would understand it. She seemed to understand everything else. Even if he hadn't told her about his families money, or about the skeleton in his closet. He believed when the time came for her to know, that she would understand.

"Sir. Are you still going somewhere today?" Luke took in a deep breath. He wanted to, but the odds of him getting what he needed to get Diana out of there wasn't likely to happen today.   "No, Sarah. You can cancel the chopper." She nodded and left the room. Luke hated leaving Diana there, but he had to make sure everything was in place before he went and got her.