Chapter 4

Luke's lips felt warm and luscious against Tessa's. She let her mouth Savor the taste of them. It ignited a fire in her that couldn't be quenched. But the kiss didn't last long before he released her and took a step back.

She looked at him as if he had just taken away her freedom. Her head filled with nothing but thoughts of this moment. Grabbing a handful of his shirt she pulled him to her and kissed him roughly. Breaking through his lips she let her tongue caress his. She felt Luke's hands glide down and grab her butt firmly- pulling her hips into his. The closeness brought out the beast inside her. She dragged her hands roughly down his chest to the hem of his shirt and began to tug at it. He got the hint and broke away just long enough to pull it over his head. Tessa's hands roamed the naked upper body of Luke. His skin burned against her own, the heat fueled the fire inside her.

His hands wondered up the back of her dress looking for the zipper. She pressed her breasts against him as his rough hands glided the zipped down-lower and lower. Nothing had ever felt so right as this moment. Even if he was conceited, she knew he could give her exactly what she needed. He left her lips as he slipped the dress off of her body, letting it fall the the floor around her feet. He looked over the image of her body for a moment. The wait was more the she could bare. She needed him, and the sooner the better.

"Luke." His name rolled off her lips and he placed his mouth to her chest-biting, licking, sucking and nibbling anywhere and everywhere. She arched her back pressing her chest closer to him to encourage him not to stop. His hands stroked every bit of her and she gasped in pleasure. Luke's hands gripped her waist and backed her up-slamming her body against the wall. He grabbed her hands and force them above her head. With one hand he held them there as he let the other slip behind her back to work on the clasp of her bra. The lust that filled her eyes seemed to build his. Once she felt his hand undo the clasp he grabbed the material and removed it from her chest.

His hand glided down her body slowly, tickling her skin teasingly. Tessa bit her swollen red lips as she watched his eyes glide down with his hand. When it reached the hem of her panties he slipped it under the fabric. Tessa's breath hitched as she felt him getting closer to where she wanted him most- where she was most alive. His fingers slipped under the folds of her skin and she felt a rise of ecstasy inside her. She let out a loud moan as her body twisted and writhed at His touch. The fire burned inside her and consumed every part of her body. He massage her with his hand, rubbing slowly and roughly. "Luke!" She screamed his name as the intensity she felt increased. He silenced her with his lips and shoved his tongue into her mouth. Sucking all the air from her lungs he continued to let his hand bring her pleasure. She pressed her chest closer to his feeling him anyway she could.

Luke's hand left her and she needed more, more of this, more of him. Her hands broke free from his grasp and she pushed him down onto the living room rug. The look of intriguement on his face satisfied Tessa. She slipped her feet from her shoes and walked over to him. Getting down on the floor she straddled his lap as she gazed at him with an animal lust in her eyes. His breath became heavy as she undid his belt, then the top butten of his jeans. Her nimble fingers glided the zipper down slowly, his breath became more rapped as he watched her with intensity. She pulled down his boxers enough to reveal his eagerness. Her hand started at his V line and glided down slowly. His breath hitched and she felt his whole body tense under her. Her fingers slid down the under side of his shaft and she glanced up at his eyes before turning her attention back to where her hands were.

She bent over and placed her lips to him, stroking him gently with her tongue. "Oh, God!" He breathed out thrilling her even more. "Tessa!" He cried out in pleasure as she continued to to caress him inside her mouth. Her hands slid up his side's and wondered over his muscles. She continued to satisfy him with her mouth, letting her tongue take in his taste, before she slowly removed her lips and he bolted up to the sitting position. "Tell me what you want." He said grabbing her sides. "I want you inside me." Tessa replied.

Without question she watched as he stood up and removed his pants and shoes. He pulled out his wallet and drew out a condom. Tessa snatched it out of his hands and opened it herself. She looked at him then glided her eyes down to his well-formed member. She stood on her knees in front of him and slipped it on him. At the brush of her fingers he gasped. The power she had over him in that moment thrilled her. Luke shoved her back to the floor and climbed onto her and straddled her. Her heart began racing as she reveled in what was soon to come. His fingers searched her breasts bringing them to life at every touch-then he began to drag them farther down. The sensation of his touch was more then she could take. She moaned and writhed under him, letting her body take in the pleasure he brought. He gripped her underwear and slid them off her in a flash.

"Do you want me?" He asked seductively. "Yes! Now!" She demanded. Wasting no more time he thrust into her. Tessa screamed from the pleasure of the action. Heat filled her body spreading from where he was. His hips moved in motion as she felt him inside her. Each thrust caused more intensity for her. She screamed, moaned and begged for more. He willingly obliged, picking up his pace. She dragged her finger nails down his back-as she uttered noises that consisted of nothing but pure ecstacy. Her eyes fluttered open and looked at him as he moved vigorously on top of her. His hands wondering her body up and down. His own pleasure over taking him.

Just as she believed there would never be a better feeling then this, he brought her higher. His pace rapid inside her. She gasped and let out another scream of ecstasy followed by his own moans. Her body gave into the pure ecstacy as she reached the peak of her climax. Luke quickly followed her into paradise.

~~

Tessa lay on the rug that covered the living room floor. The sexual pleasure still burned inside her. That moment had been more thrilling then she had believed it would be. Luke lay collapsed on top of her, his head rested between her breasts. His breathing still rapid like her own. She ran her hand through his hair softly and she felt his lips touch her skin sweetly. Paradise, was the only way to describe how she felt. But her body felt weak and drained from the intensity of it all. And from the way Luke lay limp on top of her, she guessed that he felt the same.