Do It For Riley

*In the beginning Rydel and Ell are engaged. They're not so keep that in mind. Anyway on with the story.. Oh and Riley is gonna talk nicely now and Roxy will talk... eh* 

Laura's POV/

     "Oh, sweetie, I'm your father" The person says to Riley. Vanessa and I get up and we see Riker, Ross, Rydel, Ell, Rocky and some baby. OMG That's Ross. I decided not to hug him since Ness is still crying a little. "I have a father?"  Riley says turning to Vanessa. "Um, Riley can you go to your room for a little while?" I tell her. She nods and goes upstairs. "What are y-you guys doing her?" Vanessa asks them. "Ness, Laura it's been a long time. Come here" Rydel says pulling us into a hug. I hear Vanessa cry even more. I see Rydel stroke her hair. Ell joins us and so does Rocky. I let go and I turn to Ross.

     He smiles and runs up to me hugging me. "I missed you Laur" he says kissing my cheek. I blush and hig him tighter. "I missed you too" I say to him. Ross walks over to Vanessa. "Hey Ness" He says. Vanessa stopped crying and she walks over to Ross and hugs her. "Dada?" I hear a little girl say. She breaks from the hug and me and her go on our knees to her height. "And who is this?" Vanessa says. "Oh this is me and Del's daughter. Her name is Roxane. Call her Roxy or Rox for short" Ell says. "Aww, she's adorable" I say. "Thanks" Rydel says. Roxy lifts her arms and Rydel picks her up. "Where's Wiley?" She says. Vanessa looks up and looks at Riker who is standing there.

Riker's POV/

     Well, this is going great. Everyone's meeting the girls and I can't even kiss the mom of my daughter let alone see my daughter. "Where's Wiley? Roxy says. Vanessa looks at me. "U-um she's upstairs. Here, lemme take you" Vanessa says getting up and taking Roxy from Rydel. "I'll go with you" I quickly say. She doesn't say anythings and she leaves. "Good luck" Rocky says I smile and follow her upstairs. 

Ellington's POV/

      Vanessa, Riker take Roxy upstairs. "Soo, how ya been Laur?" Rocky says while everyone sits down. "I've been good. Ya know work and stuff" Laura says. "Where do you work 'cause all of us need jobs" Ross says sitting next to Laura. A little bit close :) "Uh, a really fancy restaurant that Raini owns" Laura says. "Ooh, we should all work there" Rydel says. Me, Ross and Rocky groan. "You have to ''cause dad say to get a job. And plus all of us can work there" Rydel says. "My dad didn't" I correct. Rydel sends me a death glare and I sink into my chair. "So Laura, you dating somebody?" Ross says. Laura stays quiet. "Uh, yah kinda" She says. All of us freeze.

     Ross tenses up and sits straight. "Who?" Ross says. ,Laura looks down and says "Noah" She says. Ross sighs and says "I'm happy for you" He says and I see Laura force a smile. "Thanks" Laura says and we all stay quiet. "Why don't you invite him over and we all could hand" Rokcy says breaking the silence. "Uh, sure" Laura says getting up and walking outta the room. "SH**! Ross says punching the pillow 'cause he didn't wanna break anything. We all sigh and Laura comes back. "He said we could all hang tomorrow" Laura says. "Cool" Ross says.

Vanessa's POV/

     Me, Riker and Roxy walk into the room Riley's was in. Riley was playing with her doll. "RILEY!" Riker says and runs over to her while I hold Roxy. Riker hugs Riley tightly and Riley soon hugs back. "I missed you" Riker says. "How? You we're never here" Riley says looking down. "Yah I know. But I wish I was"" Riker says to her. "Riker can I talk to you" I say and he nods. "Here Riley, this is Roxy. Your cousin". You guys are gonna be great friends" I say and put Roxy on the floor. Riley and Roxy smile and they play with each other. 

     "We need to figure out this 'cause she needs to spend time with me" Riker says taking me into the other room. "Yah I know, Maybe she can spend time with me on the weekends and you take her on the weekdays" I suggest. He nods and says "Nah, I think she wants to spend time with both of us" Riker says. I sigh and sit on the bed. "You wanna do this Vanessa?" He says to me. "Yah of course I do, it's just that, I kinda don't wanna be a couple with you but in front of Riley I  think we should. Like act like her real parents" I say to him hoping he understands. "Oh I see. You want us to act like a couple in front of Riley so she can think that we made up and we're happily together" Riker says.

     I nod and he says "Like kissing and hugging and stuff?" Riker says to me. I look down and play with my fingers. "Not like that. More like kissing on the cheek and stuff. Like that" I say to him. "Ok" Riker says. "Remember, it's for Riley. Only for her" I say to him. He smiles and says. "How about tomorrow we all as in you me and Riley go to the park and get some ice-cream. Like a family" Riker says. I blush at the word family :) "Sure, it'll be fun" I say getting up. "Good 'cause one day I hope we don't have to act" Riker says kissing my cheek slowly and softly. "Let us being a couple begin" Riker says walking out the room. I blush more, OMG he kissed my cheek <3

     OK, chapter done. Thanks for the likes and comments on my chapters. I love you all <3 oh and what do you think about everything. Next chapter is gonna be everyone hanging out with eavhother and Riker, Vanessa and Riley hanging out with each other. Will Ross get Laura? Does Laura want Ross. Will Riker and Vanessa be good at being a fake couple? Is Noah ok with Ross liking Laura and her likinh him back <3

~Allexa