Telling Vanessa

Laura's POV/

        Ross looks at me worried. Well, I am too. They could be watching us. Or Riley and Roxy. They might even have watched us change our clothes today.

Laura: "They're in the house"

Ross: "Yah I know. Why do we do?"

Laura: "Well, I kinda don't want Vanessa being mad at me so we should tell her"

Ross: "Good idea"

        We then run into Vanessa's room. I held Ross's hand and my phone in the other. We don't even knock, we just walk in. I think that was a bad idea. Because we walked in and saw Vanessa on Riker's lap making out while Riker was shirtless. Vanessa was straddling Riker with her legs on either side of Riker's legs. The thing I didn't wanna see was Vanessa shirt was almost off 😱😱

Ross: "What the hell?!?!

        They then pull away embarrassed and shocked, but maybe more than we were that we just walked in 😳😳

Vanessa: "Ross, Laura. What're you doing here?"

Laura: "Well, I-I kinda live here"

Riker: "Uh, I mean, what're you doing in this room?"

Ross: "We were kinda wondering the same thing for you"

        OMG! This is soo awkward. Vanessa quickly gets off of Riker's lap fixing her shirt. Riker gets off the bed and puts on his shirt. Me and Ross just stand there awkwardly. Vanessa decides to speak first. With a little of scared, awkwardness in her voice.

Vanessa: "D-do you need anything?"

Laura: "Uh, n-no, we just wanted to show you this text that got sent to us while you..."

        I say drifting off. Ross decides to finish the sentence for me. He also smirks a little

Ross: "It was sent to us while Riker's shirt was probably on and Vanessa's shirt was probably put on right"

Riker: "Shut up dude" 

        Oh god Ross, Riker and Vanessa's face turns red, like really red. More like crimson.

Riker: "What did you wanna show us?"

Laura: "Uh, this text that Cody and Noah probably sent us"

Ross's POV/

        Vanessa walks over to Laura and takes her phone. She unlocks it and reads it. Riker reading closely behind her. Vanessa's eyes widen. And Riker looks scared.

Vanessa: "Does he like you? Why did he say "I love you too Laura?" to you? What the hell is going around?"

 Ross: "Me and Laura were talking and I say "I love you" to her and she said it back and that's when he sent that text"

Laura: "Do we delete it? I mean, should'nt we tell someone about this?"

Vanessa: "You didn't tell me about this until a few minutes ago"

Laura: "Yah I know, I mean like go to the police or something."

Ross: "I don't think so. I mean, its not like a death threat or something. And they didn't physically hurt you so, I don't think you should"

Laura: "Ugh, fine, but I still wanna go to the mall"

Riker: "Ooh, we all can. We could go shopping for Pancake"

Vanessa: "Good idea. And I think its best if we look around the house, for Cody and Noah just to be sure."

Riker: "Ok"

        We all look around the house and we didn't see any sign of them. We then walk into Riley's room and we see Ell and Rydel playing with Roxy while Rocky, Riley were playing with Pancake. 

Rocky: "Hey, whats up?"

Ross: "We're going to the mall to shoo for Pancake, get ready"

Rydel: "Yay, but I thought we were gonna tomorrow"

Riker: "Change of plans, now lets go"

Ell: "Ok"

        We all go home and we meet Laura, Vanessa, Riley and Roxy outside their house. Riker drove the car with Vanessa in the passenger seat. Riley and Roxy and Rocky were in the middle of the seats. Rocky was holding Pancake. Me, Laura, Ell and Rydel were in the back squished. I open my phone and I go on Instagram. Someone tagged me in a pic. I look at the pic. It was from Noah, and it was a picture of Rocky, Rydel, Ell, Roxy, Riley and Pancake all playing together. They all were in their room not too long ago. The caption read "Going to the mall to shop for our little dog we found" OMG! He knows were going to the mall. What do I do? He is such a stalker.

        Hey guys, this is the most boring chapter i ever wrote. For 3 reasons. 

1: It was too short

2: It was soo boring

And 3: I have no idea whats gonna happen next

        I'm sorry this is all I could think of. I am really sorry I haven't been updating since like, a week. I don't think Ill update in a while. I'm still having problems with my sister and its not getting any better. I love you all so much and I dont really wanna keep you waiting. Imma take a little break from Wattpad, but I'll be back. So the only sister that's actually talking to me is Grace :(

~Allexa