Because Of Us

This is the last chapter :(

Ross's POV/

I stand up. Everyone staring at us. Vanessa walks down the aisle with Riker. Vanessa wearing a red bridesmaid dress and Riker wearing a black tuxedo with yellow inside of it. Next came Rydel and Ell wearing the same thing. Then came Alexa and Rocky. Finally it was Calum and Raini. That's right, Raini was the maid of honor and Calum was best man. Calum walks up to my right side while all the girls were in the back of Raini on my left. Calum then whispers to me.

Calum: "Nervous?"

Ross: "Kinda"

I finally see.... A tail wagging. I get a confused look as I see Pancake pulling a wagon that had Rockell and Reese strapped up to it. Rockell was walking with Pancake and Reese was on a seat. They were throwing flower petals everywhere. Rydel whispers to me.

Rydel: "You needed a flower person. So why not your son?"

It was suppose to be a girl, but whatever. I smile and then I see my dad. And then Laura. She wore this beautiful white dress. She was holding my dad's arm. It took forever but they finally reached us. My dad kisses her hand and gives her to me. I kiss her cheek.

-20 MINUTES LATER-

Priest: "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

I held Laura's hands in mine. Her beautiful white dress contrasting with my black tuxedo. I lift up her veil. I look at her perfectly plump lips while I'm bitting mine. I lean in and her lips slam into mine. I smile and hold her hips bringing her in closer. I hear the crowd clapping and all I could focus on was Laura.

Laura's POV/

Ross and Laura Lynch. My new name, the name that I wish stuck with me forever. My lips leaves Ross's. He just smiles at me and we walk down the aisle holding hands. Pictures flashing and hands were clapping. We sit down on a couch that was on a stage that was there. Speech time! Raini walks up to the stage first.

Raini: "I'm happy to say that Laura, my best friend is finally married. I remember around season two of "Austin & Ally" that Laura started liking Ross. She came to me in my dressing room when she finally kissed Ross when he was dressed as a vampire. Three years and a lot of months later Ross is marrying Laura. Like love you guys, and if hope your names are going to stick with you forever"

I started to tear up. I clap my hands and Ross kisses my hair. I smile as Calum walks up to the podium.

Calum: "Ross and Laura Lynch. I remember when Ross went on with that. He wrote it all over a page on my book. I told him that they would be together. Everyone knew it. I can't wait till Instgram is gonna see all "The Raura marriage". I love you guys. Raura forever!!"

I blush as I stare at Ross. He smiles and the DJ, who was Ryland then grabs the mic.

Ryland: "Okay. It's time for the "First Fight Box" Ross, Laura. You guys have tons of paper. Write down love letters and keep it in your house. When you guys have your first fight make sure you guys will open the box and take one out. Read it out loud. Cherish the moment when you guys were married. That one little fight cannot break one of the best relationships I've ever seen"

I smile and I start to write on the five pieces of paper. I put the secret love notes into the red and yellow box. Ross + Laura was on the top of it.

Laura: "What did you write it your love note?"

Ross: "That's for me to know and you to find out"