I'm Back (Sorta)

Ross's POV/

        He is such a stalker. I look at the picture of all of us and I read the caption over and over. What do I do? I'm not gonna show Laura 'cause I don't wanna scare her. But, we all looked around the house, and we didn't see any sign of them. Maybe he was outside of it. It did look like it was taken from a far away place. Since Vanessa and Riker were up front, I couldn't show them. Rocky was playing with Pancake in the middle seats, so I couldn't show him. I decided to show Ell, Rydel and Rocky it because they have no idea whats going on about this. But Imma show them later, when were at the mall. I read some of the comments. I saw that Noah also put the Raura hash tag so I'm positive that Raura shippers are gonna comment. I don't even know know know why he put that hash tag?

@NCentineo: Going to the mall to shop for our little dog we found #Raura

@Hehe_Raura: Who's dog?

@I.Met.Riker: Who's the other baby there?

@Rydel_And_The_Bitches: The baby looks like Riker

@Raura_Rinessa_Rydellington: Wait, is that Riker's and Vanessa's baby?

@Wishing.I.Was.19: @Raura_Rinessa_Rydellington Yah, what was the name? Uh, Riley!

        I guess they don't know about us getting together. I look to see if anyone was looking at what I saw or on Instagram. Ell was on his phone and Rydel's head was on his arm. Laura was laying on my shoulder playing "White Tiles" on her phone while I secretly was on Instagram.And once again I got another notification. It was from Cody this time. I was tagged in it... again. I was shocked once again. It was a pic of Riker and Vanessa both embarrassed while the backs of me and Laura were staring at them. Laura was holding my hand while hes phone was in the other. OMG! This is when we walked in on Riker and Vanessa making out. >_< I read the caption. I look at the hash tag he put and I saw a Rinessa hash tag and a next time knock hash tag and a Raura one 😑😑. What's with this guy and hash tags that's soo outta context.

@CodyChristian: @Rossr5 @LauraMarano, next time, I suggest you knock instead of walking in on a Rinessa make out session. #Rinessa #Raura #NextTimeKnock

        OMG! Riker's gonna get so pissed. I then start to read the comments.

@RossyLovesLaura: Wait, so is R5 still talking to The Marano's?

@RauraSharieLarano: Ermagod, they're holding hands.

@IShipRauraLikeFedex: Raura ship never sunk

@Raurausllyxr5(That's me): Raura & Rinessa are still together, I knew it

@NextStop...JerseyShor: Poor @Rikerr5 and Vanessa, Look at their faces

@CalumShipsRaura: R5 and The Marano reunite!

        There was a lot more but I didn't wanna read it. I guess we didn't really show them that were all together. I love the names of them. Especially @CalumShipsRaura It's true, Calum is like the Raura king. I look at the window and I see a lot of people with shopping bags in their hands. I see girls dragging guys inside. So that means that were finally at the mall. We all get out. Riker and Ell go the the trunk and gets 2 strollers. Rydel puts Roxy in one and Vanessa puts Riley in the other. Rocky still holds Pancake. I think he really likes him.

Laura: "Ok, so I was thinking that all the girls, as in me, Vanessa and Rydel all lead the way to our favorite stores and then we go to yours"

Riker: "What do you mean by "We go to ours?" The only place I actually know is probably Game Stop"