We Were Too Late

Laura's POV/

        Noah unties the knots that's holding me back. He unties my hands and he slides his hand down my side and unties my feet. Once I was out Cody pushes me on the floor. Noah and Cody start to kick me and punch me. It hurt like hell. I'm sure they left bruises all over my body. Ross is gonna kill them, OMG, Ross. What is he feeling right now? I wanted him to be my first. I wanted him to be the father of a baby that I would have later on. Ugh, why didn't I wanna do it before, that way I wouldn't have a baby right now. Cody pulls me by my hair and throws me against the wall. I got hurt on my side. It hurt and Noah starts kicking me more. They then stop. I start crying. Cody smirks and Noah smirks as well.

Cody: "Now Noah, now you can have all the fun you want"

Noah: "Finally, I've been waiting for this"

        I get scared. Worriedness and sadness take over me and I start to cry. Every part of me were hurting. My legs, my sides, my arms, my heart. I'm laying on the floor, because I'm to hurt to get up. All the burned wood is hurting me. Its not hot or anything but it just hurt. All the bruises hitting the wood. Pressing it hard against it. Ross is never gonna forgive me. He wouldn't wanna date me anymore now that he know's that I won't be a virgin anymore. That I'm gonna be pregnant and he wont be the father... Noah will. Cody walks out the room and Noah closes, what left of the door. I think Cody walked outside. I don't even know how he got out. Noah smirks at me, very seductively. I cry more and he walks over to me, ripping off all my clothes. He rips open my shirt and takes off my pants. He then takes off his shirt and his pants. Now he was in his boxers and I will in my undergarments. Its too late now.

Noah: "God you turn me on, I can finally do this with you"

Laura: "No Noah, please stop, I'll do anything you want"

Noah: "Its too late now, you know what I want? I wanted you as my girlfriend. Being able to call you my girl, not showing up to a party and my friends are wondering where you are. You left me every time you got the chance"

        I cry more and once again his words hurt me. I just couldn't stop crying. So many tears were in my eyes and it couldn't stop. Noah is such... an ass. I hate him so much. But me hating him is not gonna do anything. I will be pregnant and there's nothing I could do about it. Noah walks over to me and slides my underwear off and rips open my bra. I'm naked to him now. Fully exposed. Noah licks his lip and bites it hard. I was exposed to someone that I don't even like. A person that I hate. A person that's not my boyfriend, a guy who's dead to me. A person who isn't Ross. Noah takes off his boxers. I lay on the floor naked and bruised.

Noah: "Oh god, this is gonna be so much fun"

        I cry and Noah puts his... thingie majigie in me. It hurt a lot cause he wasn't even going slow. He was just thrusting into me and I couldn't do anything about it. After about 20 minutes of this, he kisses me. Obviously I didn't kiss him back. He got frustrated and he bit my lip. I could taste blood. He goes down to my breast and he bit it hard, and he did the same thing to my other one. When was this gonna end? When will Noah finally realize that I don't like him. After what seems about an hour of all of this. He gets outta me panting hard. My back hurt, my... down there hurt, My lips were bleeding and I was just sore. I couldn't even get up. I'm pregnant I know I am. (Sorry tho :( For people who wanted Ross as her first) Noah gets his clothes on and I couldn't even put my clothes on. They all were ripped.

Noah: "That was the best thing I have ever done. God Laura, you were great"

        I don't even answer him, I just cry into my hands while Noah just looks at me. I can't even look at him right now.