Left To Be Raped

*Not edited*

Laura's POV/

I need to see Ross. Its hard not to stay away from him. And besides, it was all my fault he's in there anyway. We drive home after the trial. I walk straight to my room and I lay in my bed and I start to cry. I was heart broken to see him in those blood stained handcuffs. He was terrible. I wish I was in jail with him, like I said. I will meet him there.

-15 MINUTES LATER-

I feel shoving. I open my eyes to find my black haired sister there. She looks at me and sits on my bed. I put my head in her lap and start to cry. She hugs me tightly. She hates seeing me cry.

Vanessa: "Shh Laura, its gonna be ok"

She would keep repeating to me. But I knew its not true. Bad things happen in jail. Ross is gonna get hurt.

Laura: "Ness, I miss him. I wanna go to jail. I wanna kill someone. I wanna do something so bad that'll make me go to jail"

Vanessa: "Laura stop it. Ross will be here, with you before you know it"

I just sniffle. I begin to close my eyes with Vanessa humming some song and tangling her fingers in my hair, stroking it. Right when my eyes were gonna close, my phone rang.

Vanessa: "Shit, who calls now?"

I just shrug while she gets up and gets my phone. It was an anonymous phone number.

-CONVO-

Vanessa: "Hello?"

Doctor: "Yes, is this Laura Marie Marano?"

Vanessa: "No, this is her sister. May I ask who's speaking?"

Doctor: "Yes, this is the Doctor Adams at Care Hospital"

Vanessa: "Is something wrong?"

Doctor Adams: "No, the previous hospital told me that she is pregnant. So they scheduled an ultrasound for her. Tomorrow around noon. If that is ok"

Vanessa: "Uh, its fine. I will tell her right away"

Doctor Adams: "Ok, thank you very much. I'll see her tomorrow. Bye"

Vanessa: "Bye"

-END OF CONVO-

Vanessa's POV/

Great, now tomorrow Laura has to go to a freaking ultrasound! Raini is getting pretty mad about us not working. Everyone else went home so I couldn't tell then about this.

Laura: "Who was it? ZAnd what did he say?"

Vanessa: "Well, your kinda scheduled for an ultrasound tomorrow at noon at Care Hospital"

Her face dropped. She looked at me in disbelief. She started shaking her head, murmuring something.

Laura: "I'm not going. I was planning on sleeping and crying all day tomorrow"

Vanessa: "Laura, what if something happens to the baby? I know you don't want him/her but you can't not care about it"

Laura sighs and nodded. But then her eyes widen. I give her a questioning look.

Laura: "Who's gonna go with me?"

Vanessa: "Oh shit, all of us are working tomorrow"

We had to. Riley and Roxy were staying at Katie's. Well, like I said. Raini needed people at work and we had to go. She sighs and a bell rings in my head.