Raura Fangirls

~THE NEXT DAY~

Ross's POV/

        Today's Cody's funeral. R.I.P Cody Christian. Or should I say "Rot In Prison" bitch. As you can see I'm mad that I have to go to his funeral, let alone say a speech about him. I was spending all of yesterday night coming up with one and I finally got it. It took me a long time to come up with a sentence and not writing a curse or saying anything offensive. I was getting ready cause everyone was already downstairs. Laura comes in wearing a back dress with a flower in her hair. She smiles at me and buttons my very loose shirt. It was loose 'cause tight clothes hurt my ribs.

Laura: "You ready?"

Ross: "Ready as I'll ever be"

        We intertwine our fingers and we walk downstairs. Rocky, Riker, Ell and I all wore a white button up, a tie, black dress pants and a black blazer. Roxy and Riley were wearing a white dress with a little of black. Rydel and Laura were wearing almost the same thing. Except Rydel was wearing a black lacy dress with a cardigan. And Vanessa was wearing a light blue sparkly dress.

Vanessa: "You ready?"

Riker: "Yup... Woah Ness, your wearing that to a funeral?"

Vanessa: "Yah, I'm gonna dance on his grave. Imma also wear this for Noah's funeral too"

Rocky: "Ness... go change"

Vanessa: "Why, he deserves people dancing on his grace. Imma twerk on it"

        (Sorry, I had to) Vanessa starts shaking her ass a little. Riker then stops her while Rocky was looking at her amused while Rydel and Ell were shading their eyes. Roxy and Riley just started laughing.

Laura: "Ness. its bad enough he died. We need to be there. Now go change"

Vanessa: "Fine"

        And with that shes walking upstairs cursing under her breath. She comes back down with her black dress on. Riker kisses her forehead, and she picks up Riley and Rydel picks up Roxy. We all head out to where the funeral was. We get out the car and I see Cody's parents. I think I forgot their names... what was it?

Ross: "Uh whats Cody's parents name?"

Ell: "I dunno"

Rocky: "Me either"

Vanessa: "Wasn't it, Wait why do we care? Just call them Mr. and Mrs. Christian"

Laura: "Ok. Wheres mom?"

Vanessa: "She said she'd be here"

        Mr. and Mrs. Christian walks over to us. Cody's mother was crying a little and his dad was standing their broken hearted. I feel bad but... He deserved it... Right?

Mr. Christian: "I'm happy you would care to join us on this sad day"

Rocky: "Its an honor to join you Mr. and Mrs. Christian"

Mrs. Christian: "Oh please just call us Ella and Connor"

Ross: "Ok... Cool"

Connor: "Ok, well do you have your speech ready?"

Laura: "Uh, yes we do. How does it have to be?"

Connor: "The longer the better"

Ross: "Ok. I wrote my speech. Its kinda long"

Ella: "Perfect. Cody's casket is right outside, so I was hoping that you boys would like to take it outside. Along with Connor here. I mean, you don't have too, it was just mean a lot"