One Time Thing

~THE NEXT DAY~

Laura's POV/

     I woke up and I put my clothes on. I put on a blue crop top and black high waisted pants. I curled my hair and I walked downstairs. Vanessa was feeding Riley. "Hey Laur" Vanessa greets me. I smile and make myself cereal. "So how was your talk with Riker go?" I ask her. "Um, Riley can you go in the living room and get my phone?" Vanessa tells Riley. "Ok mommy" She says and leaves. "For Riley's sake me and Riker are gonna act like a couple in front Riley so she thinks that we're a perfect family" Vanessa tells me. "Isn't hat lying to her?" I tell her. "Yah but I want Riley to have the perfect family" Vanessa tells me. "But doesn't that..." I start off but Riley walks in. Vanessa gives me the "Don't say anything" Look. I roll my eyes and continue to eat my cereal.

      I then hear a knock on our door and Vanessa goes to open it. "Oh, hey Noah, what's up?" Vanessa says letting Noah in. "Oh ya know, just hangin around" He says and walks over to me and kisses my cheek. I smile and say "So, what's the plan for today?" I ask Noah. "Um wanna go to the beach or something?" Noah tells me. I nod and say "Ok, but you know who's coming with us right?" Vanessa says walking into the room with Riley. "No, who?" Noah says looking at me.

Vanessa's POV/

     The door swings opens and R5 plus Roxy walks in. Without knocking. "Sure come on in" I say. "We will" Riker says. "Hey hey hey, we're here" Rocky says. "Them" Laura says. "Oh, ok" Noah says and walks over to them. "Noah, omg how're you?" Rydel says hugging him. "I've been fine" Noah says and looks down at Roxy. "Who's this cutie?" He says walking over to her. "Oh, this is Roxy, our daughter" Ell says. "Aww, she's adorable" Noah says getting up. Riley then gets off the couch and runs over to Riker. "Daddy!" She yells hugging him. Riker then picks her up and spins her around and giving her a kiss on her cheek. "What about mommy?" Riley says to Riker.

     Riker smirks and gives Riley to Rocky and Riker runs over to me and spins me around and kisses my cheek. Riker looks at Riley and he says "I love you Ness" He says. I blush a lot and I see Riker smile :)  I don't say anything but I eventually I do. "I l-love you too." I stutter and I look at Riley and she lightens up. Riley walks over to me and Riker and we hug. "You together?" Rocky says to us.

     Considering that Riley was there Riker says "Yah we are." Rocky then sighs and takes Riley and starts playing with her. Ell brings Roxy over to Riley. Ell, Rydel and Ross kiss Riley's cheek. Then Roxy and Riley goes upstairs and I'm assuming playing in Riley's room. Riker then whispers "Your a good actor. I didn't think you would say it back ;)" He tells me. I roll my eyes and I say "So are you." He smiles and shakes his head. "I wasn't acting when I said that" Riker says and walks away ._. Okayy...

Ross's POV/

     Oh great Noah's here. Remember what happened last time? "Noah" was actually Bryan. And I don't trust him. But Laura does. I wish that I was dating her and not that a** hole Noah. "Oh hey Ross long time no see right?" Noah says to me. I shake his hand and I squeeze it. "Um" Noah says and Laura walks over to him and breaks our hand shake. "Ok, so we're going to the beach and we leave at 3 so you have that long to get ready" Vanessa says. "You, me and Riley are gonna have a picnic at the park right? Today?" Riker says walking over to her. She nods and we get ready. We all leave and so does Noah.

Rydel's POV/

     I was putting on Roxy's swimsuit on. I put on her pink swim shirt thingie that has a crab in the front and some shorts that have flowers on it. I had a pink two-piece bikini on with a towel wrapped around my waist. I didn't want Roxy to see me in this in til we get there. I brushed her long blonde hair and I put on her hat. "Are you happy you got to meet Riley?" I ask her. She nods and says "We're bewst fwends" (Were best friends) She tells me. "Yah I know, I could tell" She smiles. "Everyone ready?" Ell says walking into the room with a shirt and swim trunks that had dolphins on it :) "Yah, leggo" I say laughing. He laughs and he picks up Roxy and we go downstairs.

Ellington's POV/

     Me, Roxy and Rydel wall walk downstairs to find Rocky without a shirt on and Ross with a muscle shirt and they both we're wearing their swim trunks. Ross had on a yellow one and Rocky had a dark green one. "Where's Riker?" I ask. "Right here" Riker says entering the room with a picnic basket." "What's in the basket?" Ross say. "Oh ya know, a blanket, some drinks and food. Mostly Italian. 'Cause Vanessa loves Italian food. Since she is Italian" Riker says walking out the door. "Well ok then" Rocky says. "You go all the towels and food ready?" Rydel asks putting Roxy in the car. "Yah" Rocky says getting into the car. "Lets go pick up Laura" Ross says. "But that's across the street. Why are we driving?" I ask Ross. "'Cause right after we pick them up we're leaving" Ross says. Rydel, me and Rocky roll our eyes and we leave.

Laura's POV/

     After they left I went to grab a couple of towels. Then I put on my red two-piece bikini on. I wrapped a towel around me and Noah came back and was in his blue swim trunk and a swimming shirt. "Ready?" I ask. "Yah" He says glumly. "What's wrong?" I ask him. "I think Ross likes you, A lot" He confesses to me. I sigh and look down. "Do you like him?" He asks me. I was gonna answer but Riker walked in. ~Phew~ Thank god. "Come on in?" I tell him. He rolls his eyes and asks me where Vanessa was. She'll be down in a few with Riley" I tell him and I hear a car horn. "Must be them, see ya" Noah says grabbing my hands and we walk out. We get into the car. Everyone greets us and Ross drives off.

Riker's POV/

     I plan to woo Vanessa today. I had black jeans that we're ripped a little. A plain black v-neck and a blue button up. I packed a lot of stuff in the picnic basket. I waited for Vanessa and Riley to come downstairs. I hear walking and I turn around to the stairs and I see Riley. "Hi daddy" She says to me. I smile 'cause it's so cute when she says daddy to me. I'm a dad <3 "Hey sweetheart" I tell her. She jumps and I catch her. She was wearing a yellow sundress and her hair was naturally curled. She was wearing a white head band with a yellow flower on it. "Where's your mom?" I ask her. She says "She'll be down" Riley says to me.

     Just then I see her walking down the stairs. I look at her up and down. Wow, she's pretty. She was wearing a light pink crop top and short ripped shorts. Not that short tho. "Wow, you look beautiful" I tell her. She blushes and she kisses my cheek. I smile and I take her hand and she takes Riley. "Where we goin?" Riley asks us. "We are going to the park and late, ice cream" Vanessa tells her. Riley smiles and we leave the house. 

     How do you think The beach and the park is gonna go. Isn't Riker romantic. Anyway sorry i didn't update yesterday. My laptop got taken away. This is a computer that me and my whole family HAS to share. Since my parents and little bros and sis are at the laundry I'm home alone so I got to update :D Comments and votes are needed for next chapter

~Allexa