The Trial

Laura's POV/

What... the... hell. What is Noah doing here? He sits in the chairs in his orange jump suit. Two police officers were standing next to me. Rocky holds me tightly. He rubs my hands and smiles at me.

Rocky: "Its ok. Don't worry"

I just nod and I sit down In the front row. The jury also sits down. Connor and Ella were also there.

Laura: "What is Noah even doing here?"

I say not wanting to get off this subject.

Ell: "Maybe he's a suspect or something"

Rydel: "Or he has to say what happened"

Laura: "Why, he wasn't even there"

Vanessa looks at me with an apologizing smile. She mouths the words.

Vanessa: "Sorry, I didn't know he'd be here"

I just nod and look down. My feet taping to pass time. I look at the judge. It was a guy. His name was Judge Morris. (-_-) He had short hair that had waves in it. He was wearing a buisness suit I'm guessing cause he had his robe on. In his hands was the gavel. I just sighed when the doors open. Everyone turns their attention to the door. I see Ross standing there with officers holding his arms tightly. His hair was a mess. His skin practically loosing it's glow. The bags under his eyes also had bags. His wrist were crimson red because of how tight the handcuffs were. The officers pushed him in. A smile appears on my face. Ross's eyes look around until his eyes zooms at me. He smiles at me and I run up to him hugging him tightly. Pushing everyone in my way. Tears falling outta my eyes and onto his jumpsuit. Ross lifts up his arms and then puts it around me. Ross rubs my hair. While I cry softly.

Laura: "You can't believe how much I missed you"

Ross: "I felt the same way"

I smile at him and I lean in to give him a sweet kiss on his lips. He kissed back instantly.

Officer: "Ok that's enough. Off of Mr. Lynch!"

The officer says getting me off of Ross. Pulling our lips apart. He lifts up his arms and they take me back to my seat. I wipe my tears and I sit down. Rocky just frowns at me. Ross walks pass us.

Ross: "Hey guys"

He barely says and walks to the front of the court. Riker, Rocky and Ell wave while Vanessa and Rydel let out a smile. Riley and Roxy had no idea why he was being followed by the officers. Let alone in those handcuffs.

Riley: "Why are you wearing dat?"

Roxy: "And your hair looks weird"

Oh they are soo not helping right now. The officers walk pass me. Glaring at me coldly.

Judge: "Do you have an attorney?

Ross: "Uhhh"

He says looking at us with hope. We all look at each other. Rocky keeps his eyes on Riker for some reason.

Rocky: "Riker, please tell me you got Ross a lawyer. Please!"

Riker lets out a small smile. He then folds his arms. Narrowing his eyebrow.

Riker: "I did. But it was on short notice ok? He's a lawyer in training. So he's not that expierenced"

We all sigh. Rydel, Ell and Vanessa look at Riker with hope. I lost hope a long time ago. The doors swing open. Finding a man in a business suit. His brownish hair combed back. That's Ross's attorney?